It all ends today...[Part 1]

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Sehun POV-

Today is the end of everything... I'm sorry YiHan b-but... I love her more than you do... Even if you are my brother I-I want her...

.

.

.

.

Lee JaeMin...

 

-Your POV-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyjgvRQ2PCZ8lwmia0MYm

"Perfect!" I said as I looked at the outfit I wore.

"Now I just need to put the finishing touch." I said as I took out the silver mask from the red velvet box and put it on.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjrY9BwM4qpx8gFVgvH3I

I walked out of the mansion stepping into the black BMW while texting YiHan that I will be reaching the school soon as the driver drived me there...

Today will be the greatest day of my life... I imagined me and YiHan dancing under the disco ball as the other students awed at us, telling us that we make a great couple.

-YiHan POV-

I just recieved JaeMin's text, she said that she will be here soon. I stood in the gym that started to fill with couple's and students while I looked at the couple rings that I was prepeared to give JaeMin.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPskl44IxsQawM_GHeYVr

Today is going to be the best day ever, I imagine myself giving the ring to JaeMin and her hugging me well blushing as she recieved the ring. Sehun hyung will laugh at how cute we look and pat my back saying, 'Good job YiHan, you finally have a girlfriend."

-YOUR pov-

I finally reached school, I took a step out of the car and saw Sehun standing in front of me.

"Well my lady don't you look fine." Sehun said as he closed the car door for me.

"Haha, you look better than me Sehun, where is your mask?" I asked as I admired the handsome ice prince in front of me.

 

"Wait, hold on." Sehun said as he took out a mask from his back pocket.

 

"Your mask looks nice..." I said as I helped him put on the mask on his fair and flawless face...

"Yours looks nicer, now lets go!" He said as he escorted me into the gym.

As we entered the gym, I realised I could not recognise anyone, not even Sunny and Jessica unnie. I tried looking for YiHan but most of the guys look alike.

"Yebo..." Someone said as that person hugged my waist.

"YiHan oppa?" I said as I turned to see the man behind me.

"Neh it's me !" He said back in his usual cute and chirpy voice.

"Awww~ My YiHan looks so cute in his suit." I said as I pinched his cheeks.

"Yah yah... I know that I look cute, but I have somthing to show you." He said as he took out a box containing couple rings.... It kinda reminded me of the time me and Sehun went to the cafe... the ring he gave me was still kept well in a beautiful silver box...

"Jajang! Couple rings! We are going to be together forever!" He said as he helped me put on the ring... Yea... together forever... my mom's plan is going to ruin the together forever oath... I'm sorry Oh YiHan...

"Yah... Yebo... is somthing wrong?" He asked as he slightly pouted.

"N-nothing... let's dance!" I replied before dragging him to the dance floor.

After hours of dancing and stuffing our mouths with food, the are finally announcing the best couple.

"Ok attention students." Sulli said as she stood on stage. " We are now announcing the best couple in the ball. We have already chosen the winners, now let us watch this video about the winning couple." Sulli said before leaving the stage.

-YiHan pov-

The music started, the lights dimmed down, everyone all paid attention to the video that was being shown... as the home video played, the picture of JaeMin came out, I looked and anticipated for my own picture to come out but... the picture of Sehun hyung and JaeMin came out... I-I started hoping that it was a joke but then a picture of them kissing came out... They were holding hands and people in the gym started to awe at the pictures... I-I...I didn't know...w-what to do... I looked at JaeMin b-but... she was kissing Sehun h-hyung... they are kissing in front of me... I had no choice but to run out of the gym crying...

-Your POV-

I looked at the video and pictures of me came up, I thought that YiHan and me were the couple but the pictures of me and Sehun came up... I wanted the explain to YiHan but suddenly someone grabbed me and my lips just landed on someone's lips I suppose... that feeling felt so familiar and warm but I knew it was wrong and tried to pull away... but that person just forced his lips on mine... I took a closer look at that person and it turned out to be...Oh Sehun.

After for what seems like eternity he let go... we were panting as the kissed lasted for a long time... when I turned to look for YiHan, he was already gone...

---------------------------------------------

Part 1 is done! Part 2 might come up tmr!

Please subscribe.comment.upvote^^