The funeral

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-YiHan POV-

"My new hair is cute neh?" I pouted as I asked the stylist.

"Very cute Mr Oh!" The stylist blushed.

Status: My new hair colour to cover my sorrow...

 

 

After I posted the the picture, I slowly made my way home. I walked home today, I thought about my break up with her. When I spend my time with her, that time would be my happiest time of all... After we broke I really didn't feel like doing anything anymore... When I saw her with Sehun hyung, she looked so carefree, but when she was with me, she looked like she was a trapped bird in her cage... So I guess that letting her go was something I should have done long ago...

-TaeMin POV-

"So umma, what do you want me and JaeMin to do now?" I asked as I sipped the red wine.

"Oh TaeMin ah, stop drinking now! Please at least act sad like your sister who coped herself in her room, she has been "crying" for 2 hours." umma said as she snatched my wine.

"Ok, so what do you want me and Jae to do now?"

"Hm... I don't know, HwaYoung is such a pest but she catches the media's eye."

"Hm... If she was to die off, won't you think that we would make the cover of so many magazines?" I asked as I chuckled.

"Hm... yea that's true, but the police will suspect us so much." umma said as she chuckled.

"Oh... no more time for laughing, the funeral is starting soon, remember to make your eyes red mom." I said as I checked the time.

"Ok TaeMin, I'm glad to have a son like you." umma said as she left the room.

"Ok umma, I'll tell Jae to change now."

-your pov-

I looked myself in the mirror... I was wearing a black simple gown now... I know its usually traditional to wear a hanbok, but my mom says that the media will be there so I have to look fashionable... I actually cried for 2 hours, I thought about the way appa treated me yet I was only nice to him because of his money... when he died I actually thought that I would faint on the spot...

"Jae... are you done?" TaeMin oppa entered the room wearing a black suit.

"Neh..." I muttered as I brushed my hair.

"Hey... Why do you sound so sad...you are the future owner of Ki Hyuk's company..." TaeMin oppa said as he helped me brush my hair...

"I-I didn't treat him like a real father yet he treated me as his own daughter..." I cried into TaeMin's arms.

"Jae...He doesn't blame you for sure....Now lets go..." TaeMin oppa said as he carried me to the living room.

"Ok children, l-let's go..." umma muttered as she wiped her "tears" off.

The car ride to the funeral was so dead silent... no one said a word... As we entered the funeral venue, the paparazzi took pictures of us, appa's business partners and friends were there, as I entered the hall I saw Sunny and Jessica unnie stand at one side with SungMin and DongHae, YiHan and Sehun oppa was standing awkwardly with each other and Luna and Sulli was sitting down and patching up their make up.

"Jae... how are you feeling?" I heard Sehun say as he came up to me.

"Fine... I guess." I muttered.

"JaeMin ah... umma is going to say her speech soon." TaeMin oppa said.

"Err... Lee TaeMin? The shoe designer dating Key hyung?" Sehun asked as he looked at TaeMin.

"Urm...yea... he is my brother..."

"I'm not gay Sehun ssi...." TaeMin oppa said as he dragged me off to sit down.

"Urm... I would like to thank you all to coming to the funeral, Ki Hyuk had a tragic death due to an accident, he was a great husband, father and a great leader to his company......." After 1 hour, umma finally finished her speech... and we all had to go to the cemetery now.

As we reached the cemetery... everyone was silent and the amostphere was so down and dark, HwaYoung was hugging on to me the entire time instead of talking to her friends, HwaYoung is like a little baby girl, she keeps hugging me and crying, I had to comfort her which is so weird.

"HwaYoung, the funeral is over now... let's go home... I said as I hugged her and dragged her into the car.

"unnie... I don't want to go..." She muttered as she hugged me even more.

"Let's go HwaYoung, it's so hot out here and you're wearing black, you might get a heat ..." I said as I carried her back into the car...

________________________________________________________

Sorry for the rushed update :p  But I'm going to update more tomorrow

And while I was updating half way

I found out that my baby EXO got 1st on MCOUNTDOWN!!!!!

I was screaming my head out when I found out!