Let's have a friendly talk

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-HwaYoung POV-

It's 10 now... why aren't they home? I sat down on the sofa and waited for them for 3 hours straight...

Suddenly, the doors opened. JaeMin unnie and TaeMin oppa were laughing as the got in the house.

"oppa! Unnie! Why are you guys so late?" I asked as I hugged them.

"Oh... we were out eating sushi and shopping." TaeMin oppa said as he got out of my hug.

"Oh Sehun! Get in here with our bags!" JaeMin unnie shouted as Sehun oppa came in holding lots of shopping bags.

"H-hi Sehun oppa." I greeted him trying not to blush.

"Wow... how much do you guys need to shop? Hyung just grabbed all the clothes that fitted him and paid!"  Sehun oppa said as he gave the maids the bags.

"Haha, who asked you to lose at kaibaibo?" JaeMin unnie chuckled.

"Urm... Guys, I made cheese cake." I said as I smiled.

"Urm...that's nice of you...but we ate cheese cake just now." TaeMin oppa declined me.

"Hey! Let's go play with that game I just bought." Sehun oppa said as he rushed upstairs.

"Sure!" TaeMin and JaeMin choursed as they all ran to the game room to play their video game.

"You guys mind if I watch?" I asked.

"Errr... whatever." TaeMin oppa said as he closed the door. I went into the kitchen to take some drinks and snacks for them since its the polite thing to do.

"I brought you guys snacks." I said as I entered.

"Ok, just put them on the floor." TaeMin oppa said as he played the game with Sehun oppa.

"Ok, you guys play while I go out for a while kay?" JaeMin unnie said as she checked her phone.

"Lee JaeMin, where are you going?" TaeMin oppa asked with a stern voice without breaking eye contact on the tv screen.

"Just out for a walk, I'll be home by 1 sharp."

"You need 3 hours for a walk?" Sehun oppa asked.

"Urgh... fine...Jessica and Sunny unnie is at DongHae's house for this awesome midnight pool party..." JaeMin unnie muttered.

"Fine Jae, you can go. But please no accidents at the party. I'll ask Sehun to pick you up afterwards."

"Thanks oppa, I'll be going now." JaeMin unnie said as she left the room. Thanks a lot JaeMin unnie, now you made me  awkward with the two guys here...

-Your POV-

Ok, I'm not going to DongHae's party... I recieved a text from YiHan and he says that we need to clear things out between us. He said that I should meet him at the coffee shop near my house.

I entered the coffee shop and I saw YiHan just sitting there waiting for me to come over. He wore a smile on his face as he sipped his coffee.

"JaeMinnie, I'm sorry that I had to call you out so late but we really need to talk about our relationship.

"Listen, YiHan oppa... I'm really sorry I made use of you. Haha... I really said that a lot of times neh..." I said as I laughed dryly...

"Yar... It's alright JaeMin, I-I actually accepted the fact that you have already left me, so I'm leaving to Singapore."

"Singapore!?!? Why are you going there?"

"Well, I just wanna make this break special, most people would leave for Paris or Japan or America... Haha, I just wanna go somewhere special."

"Special? C-can't you just stay in Korea?"

" Well, maybe..." He muttered.

"Maybe? What do you mean by that?"

"My father want's me to marry Choi Aerin..."

"Choi Aerin? The vice-presidents daughter? The girl who wanted to date your brother?"

"She is the vice-presidents daughter but I don't think that she wanted to date my brother, they never even met before. Sehun hyung and I just met her today."

"Urm... do you have a picture of Aerin?"

"Urm... yea. I did some research on her." YiHan oppa said as he took out his phone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRimo-cyNx7xNSJiG4sAvs

"That's the girl Sehun told me who has a crush on him."

"But she says that she doesn't know Sehun hyung at all. Are you sure thats the girl."

"I'm very sure..." I muttered. Why did Sehun say that he didn't know her when he introduced me to her before, that girl even called me unnie and gave me and Sehun her blessing...

"I'll just ask hyung about her when he get's back home later."

"Ok YiHan oppa. Oh and this." I said as I returned the ring he gave me.

"You still kept the ring... I thought hyung would've thrown the ring away for you..." He muttered as he took the ring.

"YiHan oppa, I'm sure that you will find true love soon. And I hope that the girl will treat you better than me." I said as I kissed him cheeck. "Bye YiHan oppa..." I whispered into his  ear as I left the coffee shop.

Ah... It's finally over...We are finally done with each other... Why does my heart feel so sick all of a sudden? And why do I feel like crying again? Did I really love him? Oh YiHan.

On my way home, all I thought about was him, the days we spent talking and hugging each other, the way we look at each other when we say I love you to each other... As I thought, I didn't even know that I already reached home.

"I'm home..." I yelled as I walked in the living room.

"Hey, I thought you were spending your time at the party?" TaeMin oppa asked as he poured some drinks for Sehun and him.

"Urm... yea I was but some of the guys there tried their luck on me and I got really sick so I went to grab some coffee instead." I said as I took a sip of the soda.

"Oh... well you could've picked up some coffee for me and Sehun, we have been playing against each other for so long... and we're feeling so sleepy now."

"urm... here is a suggestion, stop playing!"

"Urm... how about.... NO!" TaeMin oppa said as he took the drinks upstairs.
"So guys how was HwaYoung?" I asked as I  sat on the couch.

"She was so damn annoying... while me and Tae hyung were playing she kept asking us questions..." Sehun said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yar... she was trying to up to us I think." TaeMin oppa said as he sipped his drink.

-HwaYoung pov-

After unnie left, I tried asking Sehun oppa about the game and when TaeMin oppa was winning I kept cheering on for him... for some reason they didn't respond to any of my questions and neither of my cheers.... was I THAT annoying?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok... Once again I'm sorry I didn't update on time T.T and that this was a crappy chapter... but I was so damn busy cuz I had to finish up all my homework....

But the good news is that I have lots of new subscribers and when I read your comments I felt really encouraged for some comments and found some other comments really cute^^

So please comment.subscribe.upvote