The Other Point Of View

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Hwa Young POV-

After I met Sehun oppa when I was 10 years old I fell deeply in love with him... I thought that I will never see him again until the Welcome back party but he doesn't remember me at all... Why? Instead of me he remembers Lee Jae Min, that little .. I tried by all means to beat her in everything, it worked but all our relatives still think that Jae Min is much more better, they say that she has a better personality and that she is not fake like me... They say that she is much more mature unlike me who acts cute all the time...

When my mom died, my father and I were very sad until Mee Sung came along, at first I thought Mee Sung was going to be like the mother I never had, I thought we were going to be the happy family, my father me and Mee Sung, I mean my mom, but on that fateful day, Jae Min came along.... Her perfect smile and features made all my relatives go crazy over her, she has the most perfect voice and she is able to learn how to play the instruments in 2 hours but for me it took me 10 years just to learn how to play the piano...

I tried to comfort yself by telling myself that I can beat her in her academic results and sports by still she gets supporters, soon I started spreading rumors and lies about her to my classmates and they started hating her, but the boys still thinks that she is perfect and beautiful.

When I was 10 years old, Sehun oppa came to our house to have a play date with us, he came along with Yi Han oppa, Sehun and Yi Han oppa did not look alike because like me they are not blood related brothers, Sehun oppa's father remarried when Sehun oppa was 7 years old. I thought that Yi Han oppa and Sehun oppa will hate each other like me and Jae Min but I was wrong, they were as close as ever, they never seperated from each other and they made fast friends with Jae Min unlike me, I baked them cookies and tried playing with them but they are much more interested in Jae Min's piano and voice.

Once I heard Sehun oppa say that he would want to marry Jae Min when he was young, that day my heart shattered into a thousand pieces. I cried all day long but no one went to look for me, they were having a commotion downstairs, I dried my tears and went down to see what the commotion was. Tears started dripping down again, Yi Han, Sehun and Jae Min were wearing couple outfits. Everyone there was awwing at how cute they look, people was taking pictures like they are super models... That day I was determined to get close to Oh Sehun and Oh Yihan...

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short and long update.... hehe sorry