The Battle of The Queenka's?

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Hwa Young POV-

"OMG OMG!" Sulli shouted as she ran while crying.

"What happned Sulli?" I asked as she sat down while drying her tears.

"M-my mom f-found out a-a-about SungMin oppa..." She stuttered as she started crying again.

"OMG! Who told her?" I asked trying to look as if i cared. HA! Why should I care? She is not even my real friend.

"I-I don't know..." She said as she hung her head down.

"AISH!" Luna shouted as she entered the cafeteria.

"Please keep quiet Luna!" I hushed her as she sat down.

"WHY MUST I KEEP QUIET?" Luna shouted once again making Sulli cry even harder. "OH SHUT UP SULLI!" Luna shouted as Sulli tried to keep quiet.

Everyone looked at Luna and whispered within each other. I bet they were talking about the Luna and DongHae's breakup.

"Luna keep it down! People are suppose to think that we are kind and nice and please stop making Sulli cry!" I said as I tried to calm Sulli down.

" I'm done with being all nice and kind! I'm tired of this mask! The only person who is actually nice here is Sulli! You! You are the most evil and cunning girl in this school! Even JaeMin is nicer than YOU!" Luna said as she stormed out.

Luckily, most students were busy with the new topic about the major Queenka and Kingka break up so no one seem to heard what Luna said.

I can't believe that Luna said she was done being nice... and she said that JaeMin is so much nicer than ME!

Urgh... I've been "nice" for my whole school years and I'm not gonna give up now, being pretty, nice and rich is what brought me to my position as queenka, I'm not gonna give up now, NEVER!

"U-unnie ah... F-forgive Luna u-unnie... she is just upset about losing DongHae oppa to Jessica..." Sulli said as she sniffled.

"Jessica? The ice princess?" I asked.

"Neh..." Sulli replied as she finally stopped crying.

"Hmm... now this is interesting.." I said as I smirked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-During Lunch-

"JaeMin unnie?" I asked as I went over to the badass table, there are 3 important tables in the school, the innocent queenka table, the badass queenka table and the Kingka table. JaeMin and her gang sits as the badass table where no one dares to walk pass but the Kingka's. My "gang" sits at the innocent table, where students often come over to tell us about the school or greet us since WE are part of the student council.

"What?" JaeMin said as she gave me her famous stink eye.

"Errr errrr." before I even finished someone cut me off.

"Errrr what? Please if you have a speech problem go consult a doctor and go do somthing about your face while your at it." Sunny said eating her salad, how can this girl be voted the cutest girl in school? Seriously ==

"Luna  is very upset with Jessica unnie." I said quietly.

"Jessica UNNIE? Oh please don't try to act familliar with me. And what is wrong with Luna this time? As if she didn't already broken DongHae oppa's heart." Jessica said as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jessica ssi. But please don't break Luna unnie's heart by STEALING HER BOYFRIEND away." I said loudly enough for most people to hear. Soon students started whispering about Jessica.

"WHAT? Me STEAL her boyfriend? Oh please... Luna started it first by cheating on him with Yunho!" Jessica shouted straight in my face.

"Luna di-" Before I finished my sentence someone slapped me... Lee JaeMin...

 Tears drip down my eyes... people gathered and looked at JaeMin shocked expressions. As expected the Kingka's came to stop the commotion but what I wasn't expecting was the Kingka's actually stood on JaeMin's side... Instead of coming to my rescue they took HER side....

If this is how it's going to be... let the battle begin....