How my plan works

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

Kim Mee Sung- Jae Min's mother

Lee Ki Hyuk - Hwa Young's father

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Mee Sung pov)

"Mee Sung ah come over here." My husband called as he sat down on the velvet sofa.

"Yes?" I said as I made my way over faking a smile. I know I told Jae Min that I married Ki Hyuk because I love him but the thing is, I'm in love with his money...

I tried changing his will but no avail my only chance now is making Jae Min the perfect daughter for him and making Jae Min marry one of the Oh brothers can be considered part of my current plan and also my back-up plan.

"Mee Sung ah do you think that Hwa Young is going to be a good leader in my company?" He asked as close his eyes deep in thought.

"Well... I think that Hwa Young would be a great leader in your company but she is too easly distracted by boys, since she saw Sehun ssi, she has been asking me for his number." I replied using a firm and calm tone as I fixed him his tea.

"Really? What do you think about Jae Min?" Ki Hyuk asked as he opened his eyes again.

"I think that Jae Min would not be such a good leader, she lack leadership skills but she has the ability to pick up what she learns really fast, and I don't really support Jae Min being the director of the company because I want her to be a musician." I said as I gave him a warm and yet fake smile.

"Oh... By the way where is my tea ?"

"I'm pouring it and if Jae Min does not want to be a musician I will just let her be what she wants to be." I said as I gave him his special tea.

"Ok, I'm turning in now good night." He said as he finished his last sip of tea. After he fell asleep I immediately went to my private study room.

The reason why I said his tea is special because I added poison in it, this special poison will kill him off slowly, I know that I could have killed him now but I know that some of his assest goes to Hwa Young and most of it goes to me and Jae Min but I still want all of assest leaving none to his daughter Hwa Young.

I used my phone and called in Jae Min, asking her to enter my private study and a few minutes later she came in with that cold look on her face.

"Jae Min tommorow you MUST tell your father that you really want to learn at his company and you MUST pull up your grades by your next exam or you will not leave this house at all but to go to school and even if you go to school, you will be guarded by security guards." I said as I used my cold tone on her.

"Yes mother and can you please give me the Oh brothers numbers? I will marry one of them as you asked me to and I'll make sure that they will fall deeply in love with me." She said giving me her sure answer.

"I'm sure that you will not break your promise." I said giving her one of my smirks.

-Next Morning-(Jae Min pov)

"Appa may I go to your company and learn there ?" I asked giving him one of my sweet smiles.

"Of course! At least you have interest in my company unlike your sister." He said as he chuckled.

"Thanks appa." I said as  I gave off another cute smile.

"Haha anything for my sweet daughter." He said as he patted my head.

"You guys have gone so much closer." My mother said while clapping, acting kind thats what I mean.

We look like a real family when we were doing that, the family that consist of my 'father', my mother and me, leaving Hwa Young behind...

But that is a family that I will never have...