AISH!

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Mee Sung POV-

"JaeMin ah, I heard that you are dating YiHan." I asked as she typed on her phone.

"....neh..." She replied while looking up briefly.

"LEE JAEMIN! ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO ME?" I asked as I snatched her phone away.

"WHAT?!!?" She replied looking at me in shock.

"YAH! Lee JaeMin, y-you need to get a grip! You are not going to date Oh YiHan! I recieved news that Sehun is going to be the heir of Samsung." I said as I rubbed the tip of my nose.

"SO? What does this have to do with me? I am nothing but your little chess piece!" She said snatching back my phone.

"SO? What do you mean by so? You are my daughter! You are suppose to do what I want you to do!" I yelled as I slapped her.

"...Y-you are nothing like a mother to m-me..." She said as she left the study room crying...

Was I really a bad mother? Am I really that mean? B-but all I did was to so the best for her...

-YOUR POV-

I-I can't believe that she slapped me again... I looked at my phone and I realised that the only person I can talk to now i-is Sehun...

From: JaeMin

To: Sehunnie

Can I meet you now at the Han river?

 

From: Sehunnie

To: JaeMin

Sure meet you there is 1hour

-Han River-

"JaeMin ah, what is wrong with your face?" Sehun asked as he sat next to me on the bench.

"I-I got slapped by my mother again..."

"W-why would she slap you?" He asked as he dried the tears that are slowly falling from my eyes.

"Let's just say that I did somthing wrong."

"Hm... I have the best solution to this, kaja!" Sehun said as he dragged me to his car.

-Sehun POV-

"Ok here we are^^ The world greatest sushi shop!" I said as I dragged JaeMin into a private room there.

"Aish... Why must I be given birth to by this kind of mother..." JaeMin said as she sat down.

"Hm... your mom went through a lot to give birth to you, you know. You should be greatful to her that you were born."

"I-I don't even want to be born!" She said as she started to cry even more....

--------------------------------------------

Finally updated aft soooo long, please subscribe, comment and upvote^^