I'm not gay! I swear!

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-TaeMin POV-

"How can you still attend school when your father just died?" I asked JaeMin as she packed some make up into her bag.

"Umma said that this is a way to get sympathy votes..." She sighed.

"Ok, then you have to act really sad, and don't focus in class."

"You mean the way I always act in class?"

"Urm...yea?" I said as I left for breakfast.

-HwaYoung POV-

"Good morning umma, oppa , unnie." I greeted as I sat down and ate quietly.

"Morning." They all greeted back at the same time.

"umma, are you filling in for appa in the office?" I asked as I ate my porridge slowly.

"Neh... I will have to leave the country often for business trips for the rest of this year and next year I might have to have a long  term stay in London for maybe 5 years..." She said as she sipped her tea.

"urm... umma, are you aware that you have a flight to Paris this afternoon?" TaeMin oppa said as he looked at umma's schedule.

"neh. children,I'll be in Paris for the next three months so TaeMin will be in charge of the house."

"Araso umma." JaeMin unnie said as she left the table.

"Lee JaeMin, you better not dye your hair when I'm gone." umma shouted as unnie left, I'm not sure if unnie heard umma though.

-Your POV-

As I walked out of the house, on my way to school, I saw YiHan. He looked at me and slowly walked over to me.

"Jae..." He muttered as he hugged me.

"Y-YiHan oppa..." The way his name came out of my mouth was so difficult...it's like somthing was stuck on my throat...

"I missed you Jae... do you have any idea how much I cried when you left?"

"N-no..." I muttered as tears spilled from my eyes.

"Jae... Don't cry..." He said as he pulled us apart to wipe my tears away.

"I-I'm sorry oppa...."

"What are you sorry for hm? It's not your fault you don't love me..." He muttered.

"I-I shouldn't have played with you heart..."

"Tell me, have you ever felt anything for me?" He asked as he patted my head.

"At first maybe a little..." I lied, I didn't want him to hate me forever... he loved me and I dissapointed him...

"Really? That's good enough for me..." He said before he left.

After that conversation, I slowly made my way to school but I wasn't late. I realised when I walked into the school, everyone looked at me. Maybe it's because of my conversation with him just now, I cried so my eyes were red, they must've thought that I was crying over my father...

"Aigoo, our little baby is sad..." Jessica unnie said as she hugged me.

"Aigoo... JaeMin ah, cheer up. The dead won't come back to life my dear, you have to accept the facts. He was already dead for a week." Sunny unnie said as she hugged me.

"I'm sad for appa, but I did not cry because of him."

"Then why did you cry?" Jessica unnie asked.

"Oh YiHan..." I muttered.

"Oh..." They both said at the same time.

During the whole school period, I didn't listen to anything the teachers said at all, the teachers were all very concerned about me but I didn't give a to them. At the very last period, I was tired so some tears spilled out, the teacher caught it and she thought I was cry-_-" But I told her not to worry and to countinue with the lesson.

"Ah! School finally ended!" Jessica and Sunny unnie said as they slung their arms around me.

"Hey Jae." Someone said as he back hugged me.

"Huh?" I said as I turned around, It was none other than Oh Sehun...

"Jae, I'll send you home, it's late." Sehun said as he dragged me away from my unnie's before I could even say goodbye.

"YAH! Lee JaeMin!" Someone shouted

"Who was that?" Sehun asked as he looked at me while I shrugged.

"Yah! Lee Jae Min..." That person said as he hitted me on the back, I immediatly knew who that was.

"Yah! Lee TaeMin!" I said as I shouted as I smacked his head.

"Ow.....Hi Sehun sii..." He groaned as he greeted Sehun.

"Hi TaeMin hyung, how is Key hyung?" He asked.

"Why should I know how is Key?"

"Because you're his girlfriend?"

"... For the last time Sehun sii, I am not gay! I swear!" TaeMin oppa said as he looked like he was about to cry...

"Oh.... sorry...." Sehun replied as he awkwardly rubbed his neck.

"Haha, It's alright. I'm going out to eat sushi with this girl now, you wanna come with?" TaeMin oppa said as he slung his arm around me.

"Sure hyung." Sehun said as we all went into TaeMin's car.

-HwaYoung POV-

"It's dinner time...Why aren't they home yet?" I asked the maid as I looked at the food being served.

"Miss Lee, Mr Lee and the other Miss Lee went out for dinner together as a brother and sister bonding time. Since they didn't see each other for many years, they have this bonding time." The maid said as she poured water into my glass.

"Ok...I'll eat now..." I said as I slowly ate all alone...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update :P I have tons of homework to do but I promise to update tomorrow.

Please upvote.subscribe.comment!