On a date with Oh Sehun? O.o

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Sehun POV-

"Yah... JaeMin ah... can you be my girlfriend?"

"WHAT!?!?" She replied as she jolted up from her seat.

"I mean a fake girlfriend for today only." I quickly added.

"Ohhh.... Why should I be your fake girlfriend for a day?" She asked curiosly.

"Well... my father wants me to date the Vice- Presidents daughter...Choi Aerin... So you need to act as my girlfriend."

-Your POV-

WHAT!?!?! D-date? Mother would kill me if she found out that Sehun is going to date someone....

"Urm... welll.... ok, BUT! I have to tell YiHan first."

"NO! You can't tell him, you might not act properly if he knew." He said as he quickly added.

"Ok? Fine."

"Ok. I'll pick you up at 3 sharp and wear the dress and shoes I bought you."

"Ok See you at 3..." I said before I fell asleep in class....

-Sehun POV-

I looked out of the window as I waited for JaeMin in front of her house, after today YiHan will be so sad... I feel sorry for him...

"Yah! Stop dreaming!" Someone said as that person sat on the car seat.

"JaeMin?" I looked at her as she wore the dress and shoes that I gave her... her dress slightly urm.....errr... showed off her cleavage...

"Hm... yup I'm JaeMin... If you forgotten then go see a doctor!"

"....Before I forget, here!" I said as I took out a box containing a pair of couple rings designed by Choi MinHo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmQ0R5Pp4oPfpfrc9pMH_

 

"Wow...beautiful..." JaeMin said as she slowly put on her ring.

"Yup as beautiful as you." I muttered while driving to the cafe.

-At the cafe-

"Aerin ah..." I said as the waiter brought me and JaeMin to a private room in the cafe.

"Sehun oppa..." She said as she turned back while pouting at me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRimo-cyNx7xNSJiG4sAvs

"Urm...anyway... meet my girlfriend, Lee JaeMin" I said as I pulled out a seat for JaeMin.

"Anneoyhaseyo, Lee JaeMin inmida." JaeMin greeted Aerin before seating down.

"JaeMin ssi~ Please give up Sehun oppa! I LOVE HIM!" Aerin replied as she hugged my waist.

"YAH! Aerin ah! JaeMin is my girlfriend so I don't care how much you love me!" I said as I pried her off causing her to fall down.

"OMO! Aerin ssi!" JaeMin said as she helped Aerin up.

"Thanks...JaeMin unnie..." Aerin said as she pouted while settling on her seat. "Unnie ah... I-I don't believe that you guys are dating s-so don't try and trick me!"

"Aish..." Was all I said when I crash my lips on JaeMin's...I cupped her cheeks as I tilted them to deepen the kiss.

-Your POV-

W-what is happening? I-I'm kissing a guy who is not my boyfriend at all.... WHAT??!?!

B-but the kiss... it was so...so...weird.... my heart is beating fast a-and I-I'm actually enjoying the kiss.... this...this is wrong!

-Sehun POV-

When I ended the kiss, Aerin started tearing up and before she ran out of the room she said..." I-I give you m-my blessing's."

"Aish... It's finally over!" I said as I relaxed.

"Y-YOU! WHY DID YOU KISS ME!?!!?" JaeMin shouted as she blushed.

"Well... it was for the sake of her believing us....I-I'm sorry..." I said as I put down my head in despair.

-someone POV-

"Hmmm... did you get the pictures taken by the secret camera hidden in the flower pot in the cafe?" I asked as Aerin sat down,

"Yup^^ What a performance neh?" Aerin asked as she hopped about.

"Yea... but why did you help me?"

"Well... because you are my cousin ______ unnie^^" Aerin replied while chuckling.

"Urm...yea^^" I replied as I looked at the pictures of Sehun and JaeMin kissing and entering the cafe while linking arms.

"Unnie ah... why did Oh Sehun help us?" Aerin asked while pouting.

"Hm... maybe he just wanted JaeMin to be his I guess."

"Oh... unnie ah... why would you hurt your friend like that with the pictures?"

"S-she.... ruined my relationship!" I screamed out as I cried....S-she...She was the main cause of how this happened.,,,,

-------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! DONE! Hm.... so who do you guys think is that SOMEONE????

Please comment!!!!