That Dress and Those shoes

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Jae MIn POV-

"Oppa!" I said as I hugged him...

Who was this man in my dream hugging me, kissing me and telling me that I should stop being my mothers chess piece?

I was in a deep and dark forest, I was wearing a long white night gown... I was having a picnic with this boy...

I can't see his face but I know that he was smiling at me... When I was about to see his face an annoying pest woke me up.

"YAH! LEE JAE MIN!" Someone shouted.

"What?...." I asked as my eyes slowly opened.

"Jae Min ah...Sehun gave you a dress and a pair of shoes." Sunny and Jessica said as they sat down on my bed.

"Oh...." I said as I slowly woke up from my slumber.

"That dress was made by Key!" Sunny unnie said as she took the dress and spun around in circles.

"That pair of shoes was made by Lee TaeMIn... I heard he only make shoes for the presidents daughter!" Jessica unnie said as she admired that beautiful pair of shoes.

"Urm... girls? Dong Hae oppa broke up with her...Luna..." I said as I was going through my school's gossip website.

"WHAT?!?!?" Sunny and Jessica unnie exclaimed as they immediatly sat beside me.

"The school's couple Luna and DongHae broke up today, Luna was seen crying while running out of the sports hall when DongHae was having his basketball training. DongHae came out and shouted at Luna saying that they are over." I read out one part of the article out loud.

"OMG! Here's your chance." Sunny unnie said as she hugged Jessica unnie.

"He must be feeling so sad..." Jessica unnie said as she teared up.

"Call him... call him and comfort him right now." I said as I picked up Jesscia unnie's phone.

Jessica dailed his number and put the phone call on speed dail.

"Hello? Donghae oppa?"

"Oh... Hi Jessica."

"Urm.... I heard that you guys broke up.... how are you feeling?"

"..... Luna... she... she cheated on me...."

"Oh god...."

"I chaught her in bed with Yunho... actually in the boys locker room to be exact."

"Should I come over and comfort you?"

"... I don't know... but can you come over now? I need you..."

Without saying goodbye he ended the call.

"I'm going to his house NOW!" Jessica unnie said as she stormed out of my room.

"Oh... god.. girl drama alert." Sunny said as she sighed. "Anyway! I heard you have a boyfriend now^^"

"Yup..." I replied sadly

"Why are you sounding so sad?" Unnie said as she patted my head.

"Nothing just thinking about why he gave me the dress and shoes!" I said as I made my way to the clothes.

"He must really like you." Sunny unnie said as she tried wearing the shoes.

"... As if... Anyway how is Sung Min oppa?" I asked as I chuckled looking at Sunny unnie blush. 0////0

"What are you talking about?!?!" Sunny unnie said as she blushed turning into a tomatoe.

"Haha SungMin oppa called me and asked me what size dress you wear, he also asked for your favourite clolour.

"But he already has Sulli..." Sunny unnie said as she pouted.

Hwa Young's bestfriend's were Sulli and Luna... they were known as the innocent queenka's.... and you can see how they have ruined my lives...

"Sulli? Her parents don't really like her dating you know?" I said as I smirked.

"So? This doesn't have anything to do with me." Sunny exclaimed.

"Well I could call Mrs Choi and tell her about Sung Min." I said as both me and Sunny unnie's faces smirked.

I sneaked into Hwa Young's room since she is currently having her beauty sleep now and nothing could wake her up! She sleeps like a log! I took her phone and sneaked back into my  room.

I dailed  the Choi family's home number and someone picked I was hoping that it was Mrs Choi.

"Hello this is Kangnam High's Gossip News may I speak to Sulli?" I said while mimicking Hwa Young's voice.

"Oh Sulli is not home now but this is her mother, what bussiness does my daughter have to do with the gossip news?" Mrs Choi asked in a stern tone.

"You don't know? Miss Sulli is rumored to have with someone else behind her BOYFRIEND'S back." I said as I tried not to laugh.

"WHAT?!?! Do you have evidence???" Mrs Choi asked as she tried calming down.

"Oh... we do have evidence please make sure Ms Sulli call us back bye and have a nice day." I said as I ended the call and blocked the number.

"Done!" I said as I high fived Sunny unnie.

"Awww I almost feel bad for Sulli." Sunnny unnie said as she pretended to cry.

__________________________________________________________--

YAY! Another chap done but my exams are comingT.T

Pls comment PLEASE!