Love is in the air, for some people

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-YOUR POV-

"Hm... the Lover's Masquerade Dance is coming up." Sunny unnie said as she looked at the flyers given out.

"It's the men's choice dance... people must be lining up to ask us." Jessica unnie said while looking a little dissapointed.

"What's wrong unnie?" I asked as we entered our classroom.

"Aish... I don't think I'm going to that dance! Dong Hae oppa is not going to ask me to go anyway...." Jessica unnie said as she put her head on her desk in despair.

"I'm not going as well... Sung Min oppa is going to go with Sulli anyway..."Sunny unnie said as she slightly frowned.

"Aigoo... Just  wait, maybe they'll ask you and if they didn't I'm sure those boys will ask you guys." I said as I pointed to the group of boys shyly looking at our direction.

"Urm.... Sunny ssi?" Someone said as he came up to us, it was him..... Lee Sung Min.

"Yes? Sung Min ssi." Sunny replied as she slightly blushed.

"Come on Jae Min, I left my books in my locker follow me." Jessica unnie said as she stood up.

"Yah... Lee Sung Min, you better have broken up with Sulli if you wanna ask my unnie out." I muttered into his ear as I left with Jessica unnie.

-Sunny POV-

"So what do you want?" I asked as JaeMin and Jessica left.

"Urm....errrr....urm...." Was all he said.

"So? What is urm...errr....urm?" I asked as I smirked.

"Errr... Will you go to the dance with me? As my date?"He asked as he blushed.

"W-what? What about Sulli?" I asked with concern.

"I-I'm breaking up with her! I don't like her at all." He said as he looked at me with sincerity in his eye's.

"I-I.... Ok, I'll go with you as your date. BUT You better solve the Sulli problem cause I  don't want any girl drama, ok?"

"YES! Anything for you Sunny!" He said as he hugged me and spun me around.

-Jessica POV-

We returened to class 10 minutes later seeing Sunny sit at her seat while smiling and  humming.

"Sooooo, how was it?" JaeMin asked as she slipped into her seat.

"hehe, he asked me to be his date and I said, YES." Sunny said as she giggled.

"WOW.... What about Sullie you smartass?" I asked with a serious look on my face.

"Well... he did say that he will break up with Sulli." She replied with glimmer in her eye's.

"He better break with her." JaeMin said as she gave us a angry pout.

"Awww~ So cute." I said as I pinched her cheecks.

"Owwww..." She whined.

"Ahem... Errrrr... Jessica?" Someoen suddenly said.

"Yes?" I asked as i turned around to see who that person is, it turned out to be.... DongHae oppa.

"Will you be my date to the dance?" DongHae said as he gave me a bouquet of roses.

"Urm... YES!" I said as I hugged him.

"I will show you a great time at the dance." DongHae oppa said as he released me from the hug and kissed my forehead. My face immediatly turned red as I blushed.

"Bye Jessica, I'll always love you." DongHae oppa said as he left for his class.

-YOUR POV-

"Wow... love is sure in the air today." I said before falling asleep as the teacher came in.

"Ok class, let me introduce 2 new students here in Kangnam High." Mrs Han said as she came in.

"Let's welcome Oh Sehun and Oh Yihan." Mrs Han said as the class clapped their hands. Once I heard their names, my eye's popped open. The class doesn't seem too interested at the 2 brothers since Kangnam High is afterall filled with the rich and famous. Many people in the class has seen the Oh brothers in many different parties, fundraisers and chaity events.

"Ok, urm... Yihan ssi please sit behind JaeMin ssi, and Sehun ssi, please sit next to her." Mrs Han said before the boys started coming my way.

On the way to the seat behind me, Yihan pouted and I think that he much rather sit next to me, and Sehun smirked as he sat next to me.

"Yah dweji... Did you recieve the dress that I sent you?" He asked as he poked my cheek.

"...neh..." I said as I have him a death glare.

"So cold..." He said as he faced the board.

After class Yihan rushed up to me and asked, "Urm... so I heard that there is this dance in our school... so will you go to the dance with me?"

"Of course! Isn't it normal that we will go as a couple?" I asked as I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

-Sulli POV-

After class the first thing I did was to look for Sung Min oppa since he wanted to meet me, I think that he want's to ask me out to the dance^^

"Oppa?" I said as I finally found him in the sports hall.

"Oh Sulli ah your here." He said as he smiled, this was the first time that he didn't give me a hug when we saw each other... something is wrong.

"So oppa what did you want to tell me?" I asked as I pouted, in my heart I was hopping that he would only ask about the dance and nothing else.

"Well... I'm sorry Sulli but let's break up." He said with no hesitation at all... my heart...it...it...hurts....

"O-oppa stop joking." I slightly giggled as I playfully hit his chest, hoping to keep my tears all in b-but... it all dripped out.

"I'm sorry Sulli..." Was all he said before leaving me...

"O-oppa.... w-what di-did i do w-wrong?" I muttered as I cried.

-Luna POV-

From: Suzy

Boss, my sources said that DongHae

is going out with Jessica and they're

going to go to the dance together as well.

WHAT THE HELL? Jessica and DongHae? I lost... I lost to her....Jung Jessica...

-Hwa Young POV-

I heard that Sehun is now enrolled in this school^^ Finally, I can see him all day!

As I walked into the cafeteria, I saw her... JaeMin and Sehun! Walking and chatting happily together!

Urgh! What does she have that I don't have?

-Sehun POV-

I just heard from Yihan that he and JaeMin are going to the dance together... I wanted to ask her... but... i guess now it's too late...

--------------------------------------------------------

Please comment! Finally I'm done with this chap.

Who do u guys think that JaeMin should end up with? Yihan? Sehun?