The new kids

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-HwaYoung POV-

"Unnie, did you hear that there are the transfer students coming in?" Sullie asked as she packed food for the student council meeting.

"Urm... yea, there are coming here during lunch right?" I asked as I looked through the files of the transfer students.

"Yup, but there is not enough committe members to guide them around the school."

"Bwo? What do you mean not enough?"

"Well, each transfer student should be asigned to one committe member that has the same schedule as them, but most of our committe members are kinda busy right now..." Sullie muttered as she rubbed her neck.

"Busy? Busy with what?"

"Urm... they school talent show is coming up and they are preparing for the auditions and the invitation of talent scouts."

"Is Luna unnie helping us with the trasfer students?"

"No... she is bringing the first year juniors for a school trip."

"Aigoo, urm... ok Sullie how many transfer students does no have a guide?"

"Only 2."

"Ok, check their shedules and compare them with students who has detention."

"Hold on unnie, urm ok, Lee JaeMin has a match with both students." Sullie said as she checked her ipad.

"Ok,call JaeMin unnie in."

"Ok unnie!" Sullie said as she ran off.

-your pov-

"J-JaeMin unnie!" Someone yelled my name.

"What?" I asked as I realised that person was Sullie.

"JaeMin unnie, go and look for HwaYoung unnie now, she has to tell you something regarding your detention."  Sullie said before going off.

Something regarding detention? Aish... what did I do this time...

I made my way into the student conference room, and HwaYoung was there reading reports.

"HwaYoung, what do you want this time?" I asked as I tried to not roll my eyes.

"unnie, instead of doing normal detention, you are going to be a guide to some of the transfer students." HwaYoung replied me with a great big smile on her face.

"... I rather die then spend my time with dudes I don't know..."

"Well unnie, you have no choice but to do this, meet me and the rest of the committe members by the office during lunch. Here is the instructions regarding you being the guide." HwaYoung handed me a piece of paper before dismissing me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"JaeMinnie Is soooo lucky... she gets to ditch detention to meet new transfer students...." Sunny unnie groaned as she pouted.

"Aigoo, Sunny ah... you already have SungMin." Jessica unnie patted Sunny unnie's head as she chuckled.

"Hey girls, wanna plan a party this week?"  Sunny unnie asked.

"urm... sure but why so random." I asked.

"Cause the social calender has no plans this week, so I wanna plan a party. The new students can join too." Sunny unnie exclaimed.

"ok, you guys can have the party at my house. What's the theme for the party?" I asked as I took out a pen and notepad to take down notes on the party.

"Pool party!" Jessica unnie exclaimed in a weird and over enthusiastic way.

"Urm... ok pool party, and the food?" I asked as wrote down notes.

"cake! and lots of yummy desserts!" Sunny unnie shouted out loud.

"Sunny... calm down... pool party and dessert is a bad mix." Jessica unnie calmed Sunny unnie down.

"Ok... light snacks. We could also have a horror movie screening, and NO alcohol! My brother will freak out if he finds anyone making out or making babies in our house."

"Ok. The party will start at 6? and it will end once everyone is satisfied and leaves." Jessica unnie said.

"Ok, I'm texting the cheerleaders now, they'll help spread the word." Sunny unnie said as she typed away on her phone.

"JaeMinnie, it's lunch now. Let's go and see your transfer student." Jessica unnie teased.

"Aish... lets go..." I muttered as we left the classroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"JaeMin unnie! You're late!" HwaYoung pouted as she hugged me.

"Let go of our JaeMinnie... you have no right to touch her you digusting idiot..." Jessica unnie said as Sunny unnie pulled her away from me.

"Sorry JaeMinnie unnie..." HwaYoung pouted as she let go.

"JaeMinnie? Are you serious? JaeMinnie? Only we can call her JaeMinnie!" Sunny unnie exclaimed.

"Sunny its alright, we don't have to bother with people like her." Jessica unnie muttered as she rolled her eyes at HwaYoung.

"Urm... anyway...meet the transfer students you're in charge of in the office." HwaYoung said before going off.

"Come on girls...." Jessica unnie said as we entered the office.

As soon as we entered the office there was this tall scary guy looking at us...

"He's scary..." Sunny unnie muttered as she looked at him.

"Errr... Hello, are you one of the transfer students?" I asked.

"Urm... n-neh..." He stuttered.

"Ok hold on." I said as I went to the counter.

"Hi, I'm JaeMin and I'm here to take two trasnfer students..."

"Ok, hold on Miss Lee." The receptionist said as she typed on the computer.

"Urm... excuse me but are you JaeMin?" Someone tapped my shoulder, I gave that person a stink eye.

"I suppose you are... errr we begged the receptionist to change our schedules to the same as yours... so now instead of taking care of 2 people you have to take care of all 6 of us..." That person smiled...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm soooo sorry I took so long to update... I had to do my homework and I heard this rumor about Sehun and DaEun(2eyes)....  Haizz they are really close friends... but I'm kinda over it now^^

Please Upvote.Subscribe.comment