Let's Party!

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Luhan POV-

"Hyung~ Do I look ok?" Tao whined to me.

"Tao... it's a pool party, people don't care what you wear." Kris yelled as he rolled his eyes.

"So what should I wear?" Tao asked as he pouted.

"Aigoo... just wear your swimming trunks and wear a t-shirt." I added.

"Okie." Tao said as he picked out some clothes.

-Your POV-

"Ok, food check, drinks check. Are all the rooms locked?" I asked as I checked my list.

"Yes Miss Lee, all the rooms execpt the theater room is locked." The maid replied as she placed the food and drinks at the long table near the pool.

"Thanks TaeMin oppa for letting me have a party here."

"It's alright, I've wanted to meet your friends."TaeMin oppa said as he smirked. " Just no making babies ok?" He added.

"I've made it very clear that no babies should be made at this party." I rolled my eyes as I got ready for the party.

- No one POV-

"JaeMinnie!" Sunny and Jessica shouted as they entered JaeMin's room to find JaeMin looking herself in the mirror wearing her black bikini.

"Hey are you just wearing that to great your guests?" Jessica asked as she checked her water proof make up.

"Of course not, I'll be wearing shorts as well." JaeMin said as she rolled her eyes at Jessica.

"Do you think SungMin will fall for me with this swim suit?" Sunny asked as she checked her polka dotted pink bikini.

"Haha you look great Sunny, I just hope DongHae oppa likes my purple bikini."

"You guys look great... just make sure that none of you make babies with your boyfriends." JaeMin warned as she put on her shorts and left her room.

"JaeMin, you hitting the pool yet?" TaeMin asked as he showed off his packs by only wearing his swimming trunks.

"JaeMinnie... who is that hot dude?" Sunny asked as she blushed at the half hottie in front of her.

"Get a grip unnie, that's by oppa. You already have a boyfriend remember?"

"Hehe... Hi JaeMinnie's oppa, I'm Soon Kyu but you can call me Sunny." Sunny introduced herself as she bowed.

"Hi Sunny, I'm JaeMin's oppa, Lee TaeMin." He introduced himself as he flashed a bright smile.

"Hi I'm Soo Yeon, but you can call me Jessica. JaeMinnie's brother is like our brother so I will not judge you. I only have one question for you, how do you like HwaYoung?" Jessica said awkwardly to TaeMin.

"I hate her... even though she is my step sister." TaeMin replied cooly.

"Great! Now I definatly won't judge you!" Jessica said as she shook TaeMin's hand.

-Sehun POV-

"YiHanah... are you going to the party?"

"No thanks hyung... I'm going to have a interview with the headmaster of the new school I'm transfering to." YiHan said as he prepeared the documents.

"Ok... Bye YiHan..." I muttered as I left the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Your POV-

"Hey JaeMin." Luhan greeted as he came over with the others.

"Hey guys, welcome. Please enjoy yourselves." I said as I went over to check that almost everyone is here. After making sure that most people are here and the party has started. I went on stage where the DJ is and stopped the music.

"Hey guys. Having fun?" I asked as they cheered. " Haha, guys just to remind you people, please don't make any babies here! Ok, after the few hours of hardcore partying we will have a horror movie screening in the theater room . So we will bring all of you there when its almost time. Popcorn will be provided there. You guys brought extra clothes right?" I asked as the crowd cheered once again. "Ok then! Let's get the party started!" I shouted into the microphone as the music started again.

As soon as the music started again, people started dancing and jumping in the pool, everyone looked like they were having fun but the transfer students looked like they have a hard time talking to the other people at the party.

"Hey guys! How's the party?" I asked as I walked over to them.

"It's great!" They all said at the same time.

"I know, but why are you guys not talking to other students?"

"Cause they look at us weird...." Tao muttered.

"Oh... actually I think the girls are trying to flirt with you guys..." I chucked as I looked at the passing girls giving winks to them.

"Yep we know.... only Tao doesn't know..." Kris said with a poker face on.

"wow... you guys are awkward...let me introduce you to some dudes that might make you famous, come on follow me..." I shouted over the loud music as I brought them to where EXO were.

"How's the party guys?" I asked as I looked at the six beautiful boys in exo.

"Awesome JaeMin, didn't know that you knew how to throw a awesome party." Kai smirked as he sneaked his arm around my waist.

"Yep I know, but you might not get use to this party since the theme is not ." I said as I removed Kai's arm.

"Nice one!" ChanYeol said as we both high fived each other.

"Kai, lay off... JaeMin is mine." Sehun said as he glared at Kai.

"Anyway... did you guys meet the new students?" I asked.

"Yep, but I lost interest since they aren't girls." BaekHyun joked.

"Ok, meet the transfer dudes from China. They remind me of you guys, so introduce yourselves kay?" I said before going off.

-Luhan POV-

"Urm... ok... I'lll start with the introduction. Hi! I'm ChanYeol the happy virus!" The tall guy said as he gave a gummy smile.

"I'm Joon Myeon, but you can call me Suho! I'm the leader of exo." The other guy said as he gave us a kind smile.

"I'm Do Kyung Soo, but you can call me D.O." The guy with the owl like eyes said.

"I'm Byun Baek Hyun." 

"I'm Kim Jong In but I'll prefer it if you call me Kai." He said as he smirked.

"No he actually prefers it if you call him kamjong." That BaekHyun guy teased as he chuckled.

"Yah! Hyung!" That Kai guy whined back at BaekHyun.

"Urm... I'm Sehun." Sehun added awkwardly.

"Ok, nice to meet you guys. I'm Luhan!" I greeted cheerfully.

"Hi, I'm Kris." Kris greeted them as he tried to smile.

"I'm Kim Min Seok, but please call me XiuMin!"

"I'm JongDae, but call me Chen."

"I'm Zhang Yi Xing, b-but call me Lay... my korean is not good so please bear with me."

"I'm Zi Tao! But please call me Tao. My korean is worse than Lay hyung's so please take good care of me!" Tao  greeted them.

"For  some reason, I think that we'll make good friends." ChanYeol said as he smiled.

"So how is it like in China?" BaekHyun asked.

"It's great there! The bao's there are awesome!" XiuMin said.

"Bao? whats that?" D.O asked as his eyes got bigger.

"It's the chinese version of mandu's!" Chen exclaimed.

"Oh! Do you know how to make them?" D.O asked again.

"I don't but Luhan know's how to."

"Luhan! You must teach me how to make bao!" D.o said as he grabbed my hands.

"Sure, drop by our house sometime and we'll make bao." I said as I chuckled.

"Oppa you cook well?" Tao asked as he looked at D.o

"O-oppa? Are you a girl?" Kai asked as he looked at Tao.

"Haha! Please ignore him. His korean is like crap." Kris said as he laughed.

"Yah!" Tao whined causing all of us to laugh.

"I think you mean to say hyung... I thought we told you about you're mistake long ago!" Chen added as he chuckled.

"I get nervous ok!" Tao whined even more as he start to ignore us.

"Aigoo... Tao... We'll go shopping and I'll buy you anything you like." Kris sang as he looked at Tao.

"YAY! Finally, after arriving in Korea for so long we can go shopping!" Tao cheered causing us to laugh again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Your POV-

"So how are the transfer students doing with exo?" Jessica unnie asked as we danced.

"Ehhh, they looked like they are having a awesome time together!" I replied as I looked at them laughing and joking around, even Sehun was joining them.

"Great! Now I think it's time for the movie to start. It's almost 11." Sunny unnie exclaimed.

"Ok, I'll tell  everyone now." I said as I made my way on stage to kill the music.

"Sorry guys, but it's almost 11... so you guys have to leave..." I joked as the crowed sighed. "JOKING! haha, it's almost 11 which means neighbours might complain so we're going to watch the horror movie at our very comfortable private theater. Now please get changed into warmer clothes because the room is cold. Get you're free popcorn and drinks outside of the room, the maids will instruct you where to go." I finished off as the crowd cheered when they left for the theater  room.

"Hey... you've been ignoring me all day..." Someone said as he backed hugged me.

"....TaeMin oppa... I don't care if I ignored you all day..." I sighed as I removed his arms.

"Aish...JaeMinnie... I love you kay? No matter what happens l'll protect you like a brother does." He sighed as he kissed my forehead.

"Oppa, what do you mean by that?"

"It's nothing, come on let's go and watch the movie." Oppa said as he dragged me off.

----------------------------------------------------------

"ok, everyone is settled right? Please enjoy the movie." I said as the lights dimmed and I went to the last row to watch the movie.

"I thought you hated horror movies?" Sehun asked as he hugged me closer.

"Yep... I have a love hate relationship with horro films." I said as I pushed him away.

"Hey... just let me hug you kay? Cause thats usually what happens in the end..." He whispered into my ear as he hugged me once again.

"Hey you know that YiHan is transfering right?" He whispered once again in my ear.

"What? He's transfering? To what school?" I whispered to him.

"I think to a photography school..."

"Ah... YiHan oppa told me that he is marrying Aerin... is that true? Aerin that girl who we met at the cafe?"

"I think so..."

"Ah...I see..."

"You jealous?"

"Jealous about what?"

"YiHan getting married..."

"No... He's just a really nice guy and yet I broke his heart..."

"He's fine... he forgave you..."

------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I forgot to mention it but I have some more new subscribers!

School is starting soon... but I'll keep updating!