It all ends today...[Part 2]

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-Sulli PoV-

After seeing HwaYoung unnie brust into tears while watching that video, I kinda felt contented with myself? I don't know that feeling but it felt great.

"Hwa unnie arh... kwenchana?" I asked as I pouted.

"Sulli ah! How can you be so stupid? Do you think you will be fine after seeing SungMin kiss another girl?" Luna unnie said before pushing me out of her way to comfort Hwa unnie... Oh please Luna... if you only knew that HwaYoung was the cause of your misery....

Yup... I found out that it was Hwa unnie that told DongHae oppa about Luna's and YunHo's little meeting in the locker room... Urgh! The only stupid one here is Luna... she still thinks that Hwa unnie  is so innocent and so kind towards her "best friends"...

-YiHan POV-

I left the dance while crying... ha! I feel like a girl right now... crying while leaving a dance... it reminds me of me of a tv drama... except that I'm suppose to be the guy that was framed of cheating instead of the beautiful female lead that leaves while crying her heart out...

-Sehun POV-

I-I can't believe it... I kissed her again... Why did I do it? As YiHan left crying my heart felt like it had a giant hole in it... was it because I betrayed him?

"W-why... did you kiss me?" JaeMin said as she left looking for YiHan...

"I-I don't know..." I muttered as I slowly followed her to look for YiHan.

-YOUR pov-

I left the gym looking for YiHan... I bet he is at the han river now... that is where he always go when he feels sad.

Even though it was a fake relationship to me but to YiHan, it was a real relationship filled with feelings... but to me... it was an exchange for wealth...

-Sehun POV-

"Sulli...." I called out as she stood near the pond outside the gym.

"The plan is going well, neh?" She replied as she smiled... her smile looked evil... and kinda creepy...

"I-I don't think that this is right..." I said

"Not going well? You are near the goal of getting the girl of your dreams... the only problem now is your brother... Oh YiHan..." Sulli said as she walked towards me.

"I-I know... but YiHan is hurt... I never wanted to hurt him... h-he is my brother..."

"Oh please... you act like you are so hurt but after you get JaeMin, you will be smiling away...bye Sehun... by the way, she is going to the Han river now, and never and I mean NEVER tell anyone about this..." Sulli said before going back into the gym again.

-Your POV-

 

There is only 1 word to describe this view... beautiful... no wonder YiHan likes coming here when he is stressed. The sound of the river flowing... and the amazing view... this is the best place for couples to come to... but now its not the perfect time for me and YiHan to come... As i walked down the river, I saw a man sitting down while looking at the river...

I took a closer look and realised that the person is him... Oh YiHan... I sighed as I approached him... it's going to be over soon... we are gong to be over soon... I'm going to tell him the truth... and he is going to hate me forever...

"Oppa?" I called out as I patted his shoulders.

"What do you want?" He asked knowing that it was me already..." I thought that you would be spending time with Sehun hyung now..." He added before I could even say anything...

"I-I...I'm sorry but... I really don't know what to say... If you really think that I cheated on you... then just carry on thinking that, because I know that you will never change your thoughts and that you will never forgive me..." I said while trying to hold my tears. "To tell you the truth... at first I didn't have any feelings for you at all but I thought that I might fall in love with you... but after the time we spent together...I realised that I will never love you like how you love me... I know that you must really hate me now and I don't expect you to forgive me... but I still need to say, I'm sorry... and let me end this by saying... let's break up..." I added before leaving him...

"Wait!" YiHan said as he grabbed my hand. "I-I forgive you... can we not break up?" He asked as he started to cry. "I love you... since we met, I fell in love with you... You might not love me but I love you... you are the best thing that ever happened to me..." He said as hugged me... the warmth that I felt when I landed on his chest was so different to Sehun's... Sehun makes me feel safe when he hugs me... He makes me feel that I'm the most priceless diamond in the world... but YiHan just makes me feel like a trapped little bird in a cage... like how my mom traps me... YiHan's arms felt like metal bars that 'protects' me from all the 'dangers'...

"I-I'm sorry... You might love me but I don't love you..." I said before pushing him away and leaving...

-Sehun POV-

I drove around the Han river, trying to find JaeMin. After a few minutes, I finally saw her... she was walking as she hung her head low... she looked very depressed... I drove my car beside her and I honked my car horn...

"Get in..." I said as she obediently went in. "You talked to YiHan yet?" I asked as we drove to her house.

"Yea... He still wanted as relationship with me even when I told him I had no more feelings for him..." She said as she put her head on my shoulders...

"Did you get back with him?" I asked while hoping she said a no.

"Ani... I think that I have feelings for someone else..." She said as she closed her eyes...

"Who?"

"If I really found out that I love him, I'll tell you..." She said as she fell asleep.

-HwaYoung pov-

After I started to cry, Luna unnie brought me home and no one knows where the hell Sulli went... I sat at the living room couch as I waited for JaeMin to come home... I needed an explaination from her!

When I was about to fall asleep, then suddenly I saw Sehun oppa carrying JaeMin bridal style in the house...

"Oppa... is she really your girlfriend?" I asked as I looked at the sleeping JaeMin... she looked so peaceful... so annoyingly peaceful!

"Yes... Is your mother at home?" He said...y-yes... they are a couple!?!?

"Yes... she is in the dinning room..." I said before running into my room to cry...

-MeeSung pov-

"Hello Mrs Lee... can I sleep with JaeMin tonight?" Sehun asked as he entered the room, I can't believe it! JaeMin is actually helping me with my plan!

"Sure, just don't be too loud." I said as I winked.

"It's not what you think!" Sehun said as he blushed.

"Haha, ok goodnight future son in law. By the way, JaeMinie's room is the 2rd last room on the 3rd floor to your right."

"Thank you Mrs Lee." He said as carried JaeMin to her room.

"No problem, I'll ask the maid to prepare an extra uniform for you and I'll ask them to bring you more comfortable clothes for you to sleep with." I said as I left the room.

"Thank you and good night Mrs Lee..." He said as he walked up the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I finally updated... and there will be more drama coming up next, so please comment,subscribe and upvote