Drama over? I don't think so...

Cinderella's Misunderstood Step Sister?

-HwaYoung POV-

I slowly opened my eyes and headed to the bathroom, I looked at my own reflection. As I expected, my eyes were red and buldging, there were a very obvious eye bags under my eyes and my skin was very pale... I looked like a mess...

"Lee HwaYoung! Sehun oppa is just trying to make you jealous, Sehunnie oppa is just trying to test you, so you better don't be jealous and prove to Sehunnie oppa that you will always stand by his side, ara?" I chuckled as I brushed my hair. I changed  into my school uniform and put make up on my face to cover the eye bags. I put in some eye drops to make my eye less red and buldging.

"Is that Sehun oppa's uniform?" I asked as a maid hurried over.

"Yes Miss Lee." The maid said as she bowed down to me.

"Give it to me, I'll hand it to Sehun oppa myself to save all your trouble's since you also have to serve breakfast." I said as I smiled sweetly as the maid.

"Miss Lee, how did you know that I have breakfast duty today?" The maid gasped.

"Oh I recoginsed you when you served me breakfast." I said as I took the uniform out of her hands.

"Oh really? Thank you Miss Lee. Have a nice day." She said as she walked away. As if I recoginse her when she served me breakfast. I now that she has breakfast duty today beacuse her apron has newly made ceral stains on it... But she was right, today is going to be a great day, I thought as I entered JaeMin's bedroom.

"Sehun oppa, JaeMin unnie, wakey wakey!" I said as I entered her room. But, no one was there... strange...

"JaeMin unnie, where are you?" I asked as I looked around her room. Suddenly I heard somthing drop in the bathroom which was unlocked.

"Are you guys in here?" I said as I opened the door. I saw Sehun kissing JaeMin as she cried... Haha... Sehunnie is making me jealous again..ha ha... that childish Sehunnie thinks that I'll be jealous if he did that, but he was wrong... I know that he was acting,I just know it. l left his uniform on JaeMin's bed before leaving her room.

-JaeMin POV-(30Mins before HwaYoung saw them)

I slowly opened my eyes... I didn't have any dreams when I slept last night, usually when I felt guilty or depressed I have a lot of nightmares, I wonder why this time was so different. I felt someone hugging my waist as I got up, when I turned my head, i saw Sehun sleeping like an angle on my bed... Wait, he was sleeping on my bed? What!?!?

"Yah!Oh Sehun!" I shouted as I pushed him off the bed.

"Oww... What..." He groaned as he got up from the floor.

"Why are you sleeping on the same bed as me?" I asked as he rubbed his sleepy eyes in a cute way...Aww~ he look so cute^^ Wait... did i just call him cute?-_-

"Urm... cause I feel like it?" He said as he hugged me.

"Why are u hugging me?"

"Cause I feel like it..."

"Talking about hugging, why did you hug me while I was sleeping?"

"It's a habbit for me to hug something while I sleep..." He said as he sheepishly rubbed his neck.

"I have 5 pillows and 6 stuff toys on my bed... Why must you hug me?!?!" I yelled

"Beacause you have this very comforting smell... it makes me happy." He said as he smiled.

"That sounds so creepy in so many ways..." I said as I made my way into the bathroom." Yah! What are you doing in my bathroom?"

"Your mom left my toothbrush in here, so I'm guessing that we're going to brush our teeth together..."b  He said as he took out the new brush and added toothpaste and started brushing.

I wonder why is he so happy today, I looked at him as I brushed my teeth.

After we were done, Sehun suddenly grabbed my hands and looked at it. At first I wondered why but then I realised why. He was looking at the ring YiHan gave me... I felt tears at the corner of my eyes... I started crying...

"It's ok Jae... it's fine..." Sehun said as he hugged me...

"I-I really broke his heart didn't I..." I said as I hugged him back.

"Yes... but it was not your fault... it was mine as well." Sehun said as he hugged me thighter.

"W-what do you mean by that?"

"Nothing..."

"What do you think he is doing right now?"

"Urm... probrably crying his heart out..."

"I-it's all my fault..." I said as I cried even harder. Suddenly Sehun let me go, he kissed me...again...he tilted his head and deepened our kiss, I didn't react to his kiss but i also didn't push him away... maybe he is the one for me...

-YiHan POV-

It has been about 10 hours and 40 minutes since we broke up... I can't believe it... she said that she didn't love me... Was all the feelings I felt fake? The times when we kissed felt like magic to me... but to her, I think she felt nothing at all...

-HwaYoung POV-

After a few minutes, JaeMin and Sehunnie oppa finally came down.

"Sehun oppa, mom said that your maid has left your packed school bag in your locker." I said as I smiled, Sehunnie oppa just slightly nodded his head at me as he patted JaeMin's head. Ha! He couldn't resist me, normally he would have ignored me but this time he nodded his head at me^^

Sehun and JaeMin left for school, while I waited for Luna to pick me up.

"Unnie... are you ok now?" Sulli asked as she pouted.

"Neh."  I smiled as I pinched her cheeks.

"Wow... you cried a lot last night and now you are smiling?" Luna asked as she drove.

"I finally know the reason of why Sehun is "dating" JaeMin."

"Why?" Sulli asked as she put on some lip gloss.

"Well I figured that he was just trying to make me jealous, duh." I said as I chuckled.

"Urm...sure..." Luna said as she countinued driving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated, I think I'm most likely going to update again later. So please upvote.subscribe.comment