:: o7 Wilderness.

Between a Devil and an Angel

------ A/N ------

Welcome new subscribers! I welcome you dearly. Please feel free to comment of you'd like to. :)The more the merrier right? Haha. 

Also guys, I have a new fic up~! Okay, so it's not an entirely MinSul fic, cause its something I use to express my feelings in.. But! There will be. So if you wanna check it out, I'll leave the link here! ^^ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/420728/imagination-fxband-shinee

Yup, that's all! Enjoy. 


 

:: Sulli 

 

I couldn't speak. I was rooted to my spot as Krystal continued glaring at me. This was a first time. The first time that Krystal has ever looked at me like that, like I've killed someone she loved. Suddenly I couldn't really breath, my heart racing and I'm trying to catch up. 

 

And the worse thing is, she was telling the truth. She would never look at me like that if she was just joking. I dared not look into her eyes, it scared me. I waited and waited. 

 

And that's when she spoke, after the long tense silence. 

 

" You don't just go around accusing someone when you don't bother to let them explain," She said. I still could not speak, but it's probably time for me to speak up. 

" B-but, he didn't-" 

" That doesn't matter, you could see from his eyes that he didn't do it, there were genuine honesty in them!" She snapped. I blinked, it was my fault. 

" I.. I'm sorry, Krystal." 

" No, don't apologise to me, you apologise to him," She pointed her index finger to a figure that has his back facing us, unaware that we are still here. I gulped. Krystal pushed me forward, causing me to stumble towards Taemin.

 

I mustered enough courage to face him. I'm now exactly a few centimetres away from being noticed. My hands automatically reached out to him. The moment my hands were layed on his shoulder, he turned around. Taemin was shocked, I can tell. He jumped a little and then quickly looked up to me. 

 

But, it wasn't what I expected. The colours of his face were drained, and his eyes contained no emotion at all. 

" Why are you here?" He asked, 

" I'm.. I'm sorry, Taemin." 

" For what?" His eyes were still emotionless, and honestly it was getting on my nerves. Mostly because I was the cause of it. I was stupid enough not to give him a chance to explain for himself.

" I-I should have asked for an explanation. I shouldn't have judged you so quickly." Now I was truly ashamed of myself. Taemin smiled a little and reached for my hand. His warm hands gripped around my hand, transferring the warmth to me. My mouth gaped open a little and the sudden skinship. 

" I know who did it." 

-- 

 

" So it was you." I said, to the person in front of me, who raised an eyebrow at me. 

" What have I done?" She asked, 

" You took those pictures, didn't you, Kwon Yuri?" She clapped now, walking around me in circles. Then she spoke, with sarcasm. 

" Of course it was me. I had a fun time watching you accusing the guy who was as innocent as a dove yet didn't realise that the crafty serpent was behind you, enjoying the little scene. Shall I print out the pages of your diary as well? Hmm?" 

 

My head whipped towards her direction. She wasn't having enough yet, and she's enjoying it so much. 

" H-how did you find my diary?" I stuttered, 

" Hah, nice one. I was about to tell you that I found it in Minho's room." That sounded strange. What was Yuri doing in Minho's bedroom? Unless.. 

 

I refused to think about it. It's enough that I got my feelings confused, now that I'm starting to like him, he was with another girl?! I shook my head vigorously, and of course, Yuri saw me doing this. She scoffed while rolling her eyes. 

" You wanna know what we did in there? Well, It'd be a pleasure to tell you." She leaned in closer to me and whisper into my ear, 

" We did things." She leaned away then stalked off, glaring at me before disappearing down the hall. Unknowingly, Tears began filling in my eyes. I blinked the hot tears away while hugging my books tightly. 

 

I was toyed. 

 

 

I bumped into almost everyone as I ran past them. Some cursed but I didn't have time for that. Not only did my head ache, my heart ached as well. Try picturing a vase on top of a shelf, getting knocked off and then breaking into pieces, that's how I felt. My feelings were toyed. 

 

They were manipulated untill I find myself liking him. Yeah, I was stupid to think I can help him, when all he ever want is to see me hurt.

 

My friends were outside waiting for me, ready to get some coffee after a long day of school. But instead of going with them, I ran past them with them calling out my name. I just kept running aimlessly. I've got nowhere to go, but I didn't want to stop. I just want the aching to stop. 

 

Past the school grounds, past the streets, past the busy city; I finally stopped. I grasped for breath after the long run. But what seemed like grasping for breath turned into sobs. Heavy sobs. A shaky hand unknowingly reached out to my chest as I kneeled down, in the middle of an isolated street. 

 

Rain started falling at the same time. Great. Just what I needed. But I didn't want to move, I felt too tired. So I ended up soaking in the end. Maybe it's better, that way I won't be able to differentiate my tears and the rain. 

 

I stayed like that for almost thirty minutes, but surprisingly not much rain was dripping on me like the first few minutes. Feeling a little strange, I looked up. 

 

And there he was, holding out his jacket above me so I could have a little shelter. The time when I least wanted to see him, and he appeared. I wiped away my tears quickly and stood up. 

 

He was soaked, and still, he was looking at me with what seemed like apologetic eyes. I bit my lip hard and took a step forward. He was about to ask me something when I slapped him. The jacket he had above his head fell down. He frowned at my actions and caring eyes turned into fierce eyes. 

" What do you think your doing?" He demanded, calm but stern. 

" Are you happy now? Are you happy that you got me to like you then decided to make me feel like rubbish when you found another girl?" Minho looked at me now, with questioning eyes. How can he pretend not to know? 

" W-who's that girl?" He asked. 

 

And he still has the guts to say that? Right, I'm dealing with a bully here. 

" K-kwon, Yuri." He widened his eyes at my reply, then quickly shook his head. 

" S-sulli-ah, It's not what you think," 

" Then what am I supposed to think?!" I probably losed control that time, I'm just so confused. 

" S-she's, she's my cousin.

 

I took a step backwards, shocked. I blamed the wrong person.. Twice. Now this is really stupid. 

" I-I-I'm really, really sorry." I avoided his eyes, but he lift my chin with his finger, causing me to look into his eyes, which to my amazement, held forgiveness. This was the Minho he hid. The kind, caring and forgiving Minho. It just makes my heart beat faster and faster.. And.. I like it. 

" Were you jealous, hmm?" He smirked now, and I knew I was caught in the act. I nodded my head just a little with blushing cheeks. But thank God I sneezed that time, at least it cut off the awkwardness in the air. 

 

Minho became worried. He grabbed my hand and started to run into the forest. Actually, more like a wilderness. 

 

[ Just so you can have an idea of the place.] 

 

 

 

 

 

" Where are we going?" I yelled. 

" Somewhere we can escape." I raised my brow at that statement but followed him anyway. That's also when I realise that I have ran all the way to this abandoned place. 

 

We reached a spot where I assume is the middle of the whole wilderness. Then Minho got his backpack, which I didn't know he had with him out, and dragged clothes out of them. He tossed them to me. 

" I-I'm supposed to change here? Right now?" I stuttered. 

" Yeah, obviously. Where do you want to change?" I didn't answer as I stared at him. Then suddenly he laughed. 

" Oh I get it. Do you want me to go somewhere else?" I nodded my head gratefully at him as he chuckles. 

 

When he was out of my eyesight, I hid behind a tree then changed into the long pair of jeans and shirt he gave me. It was long and loose, but at least it's something I could wear at the mean time. Afterwards, I came out. 

" Minho-ah! You there? I'm finished." I yelled as loud as I can. But there was no response. I usually get panicked at little things, so my palms started getting sweaty. I called out his name again, this time louder. But still, after several seconds I still couldn't hear anything. Not even the rustling of leafs on the ground. 

 

I climbed up the little slope to my right then took a look around. Then I saw something moving. It seemed like human, so I walked towards it. Slowly and cautiously. When I reached there, nothing was to be found. I looked round again, then decided that this was certainly a game, and to end it I have to take action. 

 

I kneeled down once again and started to cry. Somehow though, fake tears became a little.. Real. But ignoring that fact, I cried as loud as I can, adding some whimpers into it. Then as I expected, someone came running towards me. He kneeled down beside me and held me in his embrace. I secretly smiled. 

" Aigoo, I'm sorry Sulli-ah, I didn't mean to-" I tickled him before he could finish his sentence. He fell back on the floor and kept on yelling me to stop. 

" That's what you get for running away when I'm trying to find you." I said, 

" Okay, okay. I learned my lesson, can you stop now?" I grinned in satisfaction then released him. He stood up and held my hands. I looked down and gasped. He was really holding my hand this time. All five fingers locked together. 

" We'll come back here, sometime." He said. I nodded my head and together, we went back home. 

 

 

Minho decided to walk me home and I let him. It was a little awkward throughout the way home, since we have never been this close to each other before. But, it still felt nice. 

 

Soon, we were already in front of my doorstep. I knocked on the door as I didn't have my keys with me, only my school bag. When the door opened, it revealed my mom. But she didn't greet me with the usual smile, instead with a shocked face while pointing towards me. I looked down, and I noticed I was wearing Minho's outfit. 

 

" O-omo, Sulli-ah, w-why are you dressed like that?!"