:: o4 So is that a yes?

Between a Devil and an Angel

------ A/N ------

Hello again! :) it's been a while hasn't it? 

I was sort of exercising in the weekend. Lol. To burn some fats haha. Actually, on Saturday, I created a one-shot about Sulli. Like I have said before, the other character is unknown and now, it'll be revealed once you click the link below. :) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/409728/one-and-only-daughter-oneshot-sulli

It'd be nice if you take a look at it. It's already completed. Of course, No Pressure! It's okay if you ignore it haha. 

Yup, that's it. Enjoy the chapter and have a Great Easter week! ^^ 


:: Narrator

 

Jjong raised his hands in a sign of surrendering. 

" Alright, alright. I won't do anything." Sulli looked at Minho with big eyes. 

" What did you just say? I'm not yours." Minho smiled at her. 

" Not.. Yet." Sulli's eyes widen even more and shook her head multiple times. no way. He's not serious. 

" Just watch, I'll make you mine." 

" Aish!" Sulli stood up with an annoyed expression clearly written over her face. She stalked off immediately when people started looking at her way, especially when they noticed that she was sitting with Choi Minho. The handsome looking Choi Minho. 

 

Sulli made her way out of the crowd in the cafeteria that was staring at her figure. Some disgusted, some awed, and some fuming faces. 

 

She wasn't used to the attention she was getting. She was always behind the spotlight, and she liked it like that anyway. When she walked out, she noticed someone following her. A shadow that went towering over her once she stopped. 

" You don't go just yet, I've got something to tell you." The voice spoke, - it was a girl. Sulli frowned, she could not identify who was it. Slowly, she turned around to face a tall girl. No doubt she was tall, but it's also because she was wearing four inch heels. 

" W-who are you?" She asked. The girl's mouth gaped opened a little. 

" You don't know me? How can you not know me?" Sulli blinked. 

" So.. Who are you exactly?" She asked again. 

" Kwon Yuri. I'm sure you know me." Sulli did, in fact, knew her. She asked her that question only to piss her off. She was the one that acted as though Luna has not existed before in them, she was the one that could say sweet words but then ditch people when she finds out the quality in them. But the thing is, she doesn't even understand what quality in a person means. 

 

Luna was right, they are shallow people. 

" Oh! Now I know. Are you that popular to be known even by me? The school's most unpopular kid?"  This response made Yuri angry, being the quick-witted girl, she knew she was playing a game with her. But without her knowing. You could almost see flames flaring right out of her nostrils. Yuri grabbed Sulli by the collar and pushed her hardly against the wall. 

 

" Listen up kid. Do not dare, I repeat, do not dare play games with me. Or else," Yuri scoffed before continuing, 

" I'll make sure you don't survive Uni." Sulli's back hurt, for all she knows, her body isn't the hard-like-concrete type. But she managed to threw another scoff back at Yuri. 

" And how can you do that?" Yuri had enough, she gripped her collar and banged her against the wall again, but was not conscious that she hit her head as well, and pretty hard.  She gasped when she saw Sulli hissed in pain as she squinted her eyes. A little blood trail can be clearly seen at the back of her head, trailing down her neck. 

 

Yuri let go of her. Sulli slides down against the wall and weakly held her head with her hands. 

" I-I'm sorry!" Yuri exclaimed before running away. Sulli exhaled. 

 

" Coward." 

-- 

 

" Yah yah yah! Don't wake her up guys!" Key nagged at the rest. Everybody has been watching her for hours and she hasn't woken up yet. Jjong was getting a little bored so he played a game with Jinki,  then he started yelling that Jinki was cheating on the game. 

" Don't wake her up." Key jabbed his finger in Minho's direction. " And Minho." 

 

" Umma, Appa! Look what I built?" I showed them a small boy that I made with clay. Appa turned to me with an annoyed look then waved his hand, telling me not to disturb him. 

" Umma~" Umma looked at me and flashed a smile then picked me up. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she treats me like an aeroplane, swinging me around gently and swiftly. 

 

" You've been such a good boy. Who's that? Is that you?" She pointed at the boy I made. I nodded proudly and waved the boy in front of Umma's face. Honestly, it wasn't me. It was meant to be Umma. 

 

Everyone says that Mothers have to have Long, silky hair with a nice hair clip to go with it, to make them pretty. But no. It is not true at all. My mom has short, a little messy hair, she doesn't use any hair clips and often she ties them to the back of her head, leaving a few strands of hair out. And yet, she's still as pretty as ever. 

 

 

" Appa! You have to look at this! I made it." Umma wasn't at home. 

" Don't disturb me, Minho-ah." I didn't listen. 

" Please~! You have to!" Appa's forehead creased into a frown, clearly showing his getting angry. Minho still continued. 

" Oh! I'll just take it here and-" Appa instantly stood up, a face with fury. 

 

" Can you just go away?!" 

 

" Ahh!" Minho threw his head back, eyes wide opened, clutching on Sulli's hand. 

" Yah Minho-ah.. What's wrong?" Jinki gave a look of curiousity. It wasn't usual for Minho to have nightmares. The others also gathered around him, patting his back. He frowned. 

 

He pushed the hands that layed on his back roughly. 

" I'm alright. Get your hands off my back." Jjong was about to pat him again then stopped when he hears Minho saying that. Minho has never wanted sympathy. It made him look weak.  Just right after he finishes his sentence, a hand was layed on his shoulder. Minho, who was once again deep in thought, jumped a little. 

 

" Didn't I say get your hands of-" he paused when he sees whose hands it belonged to. Sulli smiled at him weakly. She was layed on a bed in Minho's room. Nothing really serious happened actually. Minho cleaned her small wound with a cloth and layed her down on his bed. Then, he fell asleep with his head on the bed. 

" Tell me what's wrong, I want to help." Obviously, she has heard everything. 

 

Minho softened at her sight for a second, then almost immediately, shoved her hands off his back and stood up. 

" I don't need your help. Don't touch me ever again." Minho took his bag and went out of the room, slamming the door behind him. 

 

Sulli was rather hurt with his words. She really wanted to help, seeing how he has nightmares like that must be a pain to the head. But too bad, because they repel each other. She looked at the three other guys that stood there, still stunned. 

" Umm.. Guys?" They looked at her. 

" Oh sorry, were you saying something?" Sulli shook her head. 

" Do you guys know something about Minho?" They looked at each other and gulped. Sulli narrowed her eyes at them. 

" A-aniyo.. We sometimes don't understand him either." Sulli nodded her head, but wasn't totally convinced. 

 

As much as they wanted to tell her everything, Minho has already warned them not to say anything about him at all. They just hope that Minho will trust her enough to confide in her one day. They believe that Sulli will be able to mend his broken soul. 

-- 

 

The next day, Sulli came to school early. It has been days since she last saw Taemin and she's getting more and more worried. 

 

" Have you guys seen Taemin yet?" Sulli asked her three three other friends, who in respond, shooked their heads. 

" Did something happen that we didn't know?" Victoria asked. She quickly shook her head. 

" I just want to talk to him." She turned away from them to see Krystal running to her. She reached them and was panting. 

" You.. You have to go and, and find Taemin." Sulli frowned. 

" What do you mean?" 

" Taemin.. He's at the the rooftop. I know he'll only talk to you." Sulli's eyes widened, as much as she doesn't want to think about bad things, she couldn't help it.  

 

Without another word, Sulli began to run. Down the hallway and up the stairs. About to turn a corner, she didn't see the incoming person and collided with the person. His bag was scattered on the floor and he was sitting on the floor. Sulli gasped when she sees the familiar ripped jeans wore by the person. - Minho. 

 

She stood up. She knew she should have helped but all she could think of at the moment was Taemin. 

" I'm sorry!" And she was running again. Behind her was a chorus of gasps. 

" Yah! Do you know who you bumped into?!" A girl yelled. Of course I know. I just don't have time to deal with this now. 

 

Sulli reached the top floor of the arts department. Her hands touched the doorknob and she gripped onto it. She opened the door and met a cold breeze. Sulli hugged herself and and pulled in her jacket a little. It was the starting of winter, what is he doing out here? 

 

She steps out and immediately sees him. He was sitting at the very edge, with his legs dangling off the building. Sulli slowly and silently walked to his direction. She had a fear for heights, but she was doing it for her crush after all. When she finally reached him, she sat down beisde him, legs dangling as well. 

 

Taemin noticed her presence and frowned. 

" Leave me alone." His cold, icy voice cut through the wind.

 

 Where is the cheerful Taemin I've always seen? Was it something I did? 

 

" W-what happened?" Taemin turned to her as soon as she finished her sentence. He leaned forward, those eyes were dark now, and Sulli couldn't stand them. 

" Don't you know?" Sulli looked away, but he kept leaning forward. She could feel his breath tingling down her neck. 

" I-I-I don't, know.." Taemin slammed his palm against the hard ground that they were sitting on. Sulli jumped and almost fell. Sweat trickled down her forehead and her hands gripped onto her jeans. 

" P-please, tell me." Taemin sighed. He knew he scared her and he didn't mean to do it. Slowly, he reached for Sulli's hand. Although she was shocked, she didn't protest. 

 

Taemin sadly looked down at the soft hands he was holding. How he wish he could hold her hand like that forever, even though he can't. 

" Sulli-ah, I like you, I really do." Sulli smiled at him when he looked up to meet her eyes. 

" Believe me, I like you too. You have no idea how happy I was to get your note." Taemin turned to her with big round eyes. 

" You did? I thought it went missing, but it safely landed on the right hands." He chuckled. 

" But, what's really bothering you?" She asked, 

" You know, that freshman.. Minho?" Sulli cringed under the mention of Minho's name. She nodded her head. 

" Well, didn't he say you were his girlfriend? He personally told me stay away from you or else he'll beat me up."

 

Sulli gaped at his explanation.  How can Minho be this cruel? I wasn't even his in the first place! 

 

" I cant believe Minho." She muttered under her breath. 

" What did you say?" Taemin asked, but Sulli shook her head, telling him that it was nothing.

 

They sat there for what seemed like an hour, untill Taemin stood up. It seemed riskier, since he was standing the edge, he could fall anytime. Sulli saw this and quickly stood up as well, grabbing his arm just in case. Taemin chuckled at her actions. 

 

" It's alright, I won't do anything stupid. You managed to comfort me, you know. Even though it was just silence." Sulli blushed at this statement, it felt good to be praised. 

" But how did you find me?" He asked again, 

" Krystal told me." Taemin's shoulder slumped, he felt that maye he was a little too harsh on Krystal earlier on. 

 

" Really? Honestly, I think I was too harsh on her. I told her off for being nosy." Sulli saw the hint of guilt in his expression and soften. Krystal did care a lot about Taemin. Krystal often teases Sulli about Taemin, but seeing her friend worrying about a guy, she would make an effort and help her. 

 

" Go make it up to her then." Sulli smiled to Taemin. 

" I will." 

 

Sulli bid good bye to Taemin as she tugs her shoulder strap of her bag. 

" I'll see you, in music." She said. 

 

Taemin felt like he wanted to say something to her, but he couldn't muster up the courage. Just before she opened the door that led downstairs, he called to her. 

" Sulli-ah!" Sulli turned around with a questioning look. 

 

" Will you be my girlfriend?" 

 

Shock and happiness took over Sulli at the same time. A smile couldn't help but to stretch over her pretty face. She walked to him step by step, making Taemin's heart pound as she gets closer and closer. When she is right in front of him, the smile turned into a grin. 

 

Sulli hugged Taemin tightly as he responded as well. She could feel that he was happy, and he could feel that she was happy. Still in both of their embrace, he asked, 

 

" So is that a yes?"