:: o5 Unexpected.

Between a Devil and an Angel

------ A/N ------ 

I'm back with another update as a small gift for Easter! :) Also, Sulli has turned 20! She's a grown lady already! #happybirthdaysulli. And as you can see, I changed my username. I don't know why I chose that but as long as there's a '108' At the back, it's still me. :D

oh yeah, welcome new subbies~ I hope you comment and enjoy reading, and as well as the ones that commented, do keep commenting! I appreciate them. 

I'll just stop here for now, happy reading! ^^


:: Sulli 

 

" Damn." Someone cursed under his breath. It was faint, but loud enough for me to hear.  I pulled away and turned around in time to see someone closing the door that leads down the stairs. 

 

I raised a brow while Taemin called me. 

" What's wrong?" I shook my head in response, not wanting to tell him who it is. I turned back and smiled at Taemin. I still can't believe that he would like someone like me. I really can't. I stared at his face for a while, just taking in every feature of his face. From his hair, to his jaw. 

 

I snapped back from my daze as soon as he grabbed my hand. He chuckled. 

" Lets go back. You can stare at me later.. I promise." I could feel my cheeks burning up at that comment. I looked away to hide my blushing cheeks. Taemin gripped my hands for a moment before making a run for it. 

 

It was the moment I longed for. The moment I could run hand-in-hand with my ultimate crush together. The moment finally came true. 

-- 

 

Soon, it was lunch time. As soon as the bell rang, I stood up and hurriedly cleared my desk and pushed the books into my bag. I had a lunch date with Taemin. Don't wanna miss that, do I?  Pushing the chair under the desk, I was finally ready to leave the class. But for some reason, my eyes began to twitch.  I'm not the superstitious type of person, but I started to panic.

 

It usually means bad luck. 

 

I brushed off the negative thoughts and pushed the door open. It wasn't what I expected though, because instead of a whole corridor of lockers, someone was in front of me, blocking everything else.  A person I know all too well even though I can't see his face.  Looks like my eyes weren't lying. 

 

Slowly, I looked up to meet big eyes that looked down at me with pure evil in it. Trust me, you'll get jelly if you were in my shoes. Minho smirked and stepped in the classroom, using his index finger to push me back. My body follows his instructions. He continued stepping forward, making me move backwards untill I eventually hit a table. 

 

" What's the hurry?" He whispered. Okay, honestly, it was seductive. But looking back at that smirk on his face, I can't help but to feel my hatred for him grow intensely as every second goes by. 

" N-nothing." He raised a brow and leaned forward, as if he's not close enough. 

" Your, having, lunch, with, me." He paused at every word, emphasising on them. I gulped. This is not good. What happens if Kwon Yuri comes chasing after my tail again? I shook my head vigorously, partly because I had a lunch date with Taemin and partly because I simply don't want Yuri coming after me. 

 

" Well, too bad. Your gonna have to cancel that date with your sweet heart." How on earth did he found out about me having a date with Taemin?! I was yelling in my mind while struggling to keep a straight face on the outside. Minho just smiled at me like he's a genius. 

" Don't ask me how, you were yelling it to your friends just then." Flashbacks took over me. I remembered yelling it to Krystal and the others before we went into class. Sneaky Minho. He's always lurking in the dark, listening to everything I say. I glared at him in response.

" You have no respect for others." I thought he would be speechless after I said that, but turns out, I was wrong. 

" Actually, I do. I do have respect for others, but not you." I gaped. It was me who was speechless in the end. Minho smiled while using his finger to gently close my mouth, then grabbed my wrist, pulling me out of the classroom with him. 

 

Girls all around were hissing at me. For goodness's sake, is Minho that attractive? I mean, yes, on the looks, I would admit he was good-looking. But it's the opposite when you learn his personality. Bossy and mean. Two main words to describe him. 

 

As we walked in the direction of the cafeteria, I saw Yuri by the hallway picking on a junior student. My eyebrows creased together as I watch her kicking the girl's leg, causing her to fall down. I hate to see someone getting bullied by a bigger person. Mainly because I was a victim before. 

 

My eyes didn't leave her for even a second, and I couldn't take it anymore. I freed myself from Minho's grip and ran towards Yuri. She was about to throw another slap to the girl when I stood in. At that time, I don't care if I was the one that she was going to hit, I just don't want the girl to get hit. Not even once more. 

 

Before I know it, my face was thrown to the right with much force. I bit my lip in hope to make the pain go away. Yuri gasped once she realise what she did. But it only lasted for a moment before she was back to her usual pokerface. 

 

" Well well, who have we got here?" Yuri took a step back, and crossed her arms on her chest. My cheek was burning hot and tears were swelling up into my eyes. 

" Go." I whispered to the girl that stood behind me, shocked at what I did. At first, she refused, but she eventually followed and left after coaxing her many times. I turned back at Yuri and all she did was glare at me. 

" I'm not scared of you, punk." She raised her hands once again, ready to slap her when the right time comes, but someone forcefully pushed back her hand. Yuri looked stunned and looked up quickly to see who it was. 

 

" Get lost, Yuri. Find someone your size." An angelic voice that belonged to none other than Taemin said. Yuri scoffed at Taemin, but obviously she was also afraid of him. She neared him as Taemin narrowed his eyes. 

" Taemin.. You know your one of a kind," Yuri traced her finger down his jawline, but was slapped away by Taemin. 

" Why, why would you like this unpopular kid? I'm way better than her. I'm pretty, y, I'm almost per-" 

" Sure, you are pretty, but your ugly inside." With that, Taemin grabbed my hands and walked out of the crowd. People were gaping at him in awe. I couldn't help but to feel the same, he was like my knight in shining armour. 

 

Though someone just had to destroy the sweet moment. The one that had been a bystander while I got slapped.

" Yah. Choi Sulli. Your coming with me." Minho called out and the next thing I know, I was pulled out of Taemin's grip. Taemin was left speechless while he dragged me away. When we reached somewhere around the back of the cafeteria, I stopped walking. 

 

Minho noticed and looked at me. I frowned at him then freed myself from his grip. 

" Who are you to do that? Who are you to ruin the date I was going to have with my crush?!" 

" Because your my personal bodyguard, your suppose to stay with me 24/7." He answered, making me even more angry. 

" Aish! Just 40 minutes of being with him, just 40 minutes of being apart from you, is that so hard? Is that-" 

 

Now, the next thing he did caught me off guard. He pulled me in by my neck and.. he kissed me. I don't know why, but I couldn't move when his lips were pressed onto mine. I was on cloud nine there and then, but I swear, I didn't kiss him back. I wasn't moving at all, untill I came to my senses. 

 

I pushed him back harshly, wiping my mouth with the back of my hands. 

" Yah! You stole my first kiss!" Throughout the years, I had saved it for someone special, and now it's ruined. By the same person. Minho widened his eyes and smirked, 

" Your lucky I kissed you, because I don't think anyone else would." 

" Aish!" I fling my bag on him out of anger but he caught it swiftly before it hit his face. I tried punching him but when I got tired, he grabbed my fist and pulled me into his embrace. My back is now touching his chest and his hands are wrapped around me. I could even feel his breath down my neck. 

" You enjoyed it, didn't you?" By the thought of it, the whole scene played in my mind again! 

" A-aniyo!" I struggled under his strong arms before breaking free. I turned around to face him and this time, it wasn't the same old smirk plastered over his face, it was a wide grin. A grin that had my heart fluttering. For a moment, my heart skipped a beat. 

 

It was unusual. But it doesn't really make sense because eversince he came, nothing has been usual. I blinked multiple times before focusing my eyes on him again. Something has changed. A tiny bit inside of me has changed about him. 

 

On the other hand, Someone was peeking behind the wall, capturing pictures of the whole scene. 

-- 

 

" Sulli-ah!" Luna came over to me and hugged me. It was yet another day, and I had been early to school. Luna happened to be there early as well. 

" So.. How's things with Taemin?" I pulled away from her hug and stared at the ground. I could sense Luna frowning before lifting my chin up so she can see my eyes. 

" What's wrong?" I took a few seconds before replying. 

" I.. I had a lunch date with Taemin." 

" Isn't that what you had wanted all the while?" I sighed. I didn't feel like talking about it, my feelings are mixed up. But Luna keeps on looking at me, expecting an answer. 

" I didn't get to go on a date with him. Minho dragged me out of it." Luna narrowed her eyes at me, I could tell that she didn't buy it. 

" You don't have to keep beating around the bush, Sulli." I'm not sure whether to really tell her or not, but I thought it won't hurt to do so. 

 

" I'm.. Confused. I'm confused about my feelings, I don't know whether I really like him anymore." Luna stared at me, blank. I sighed again before removing the pair of hands that were on my shoulders. 

" It's alright. Maybe it'll go away." Trying to keep a positive thinking, I walked down the corridor, and to my classroom. 

 

 

In lunch time, a huge crowd was gathering around where the lockers are. Suddenly, a loud noise was heard and then someone groaned. I knew that voice all too well. Walking in a fast pace, I reached the crowd. I squeezed in and managed to have a good look of what's going on. 

 

This is isn't good. Taemin was on one side, clutching his stomach while Minho was glaring at him with fierce eyes. Like I have already said before, I was a victim of cyber bullying. Seeing Taemin in this position, I can't help but cringe. 

" Stop it!" I yelled. I could see Minho's veins relaxing, his fists loosening up. He turned to me and looked at me in the eyes, so intently that I felt intimidated. 

" After what he has done?!" He yelled now, immediately tensing up and threw another kick to his stomach. I closed my eyes tight, not wanting to see Taemin's condition. What does he mean after what he has done? My eyes shot open on that thought. 

" What do you mean? What did he do?" I asked. Minho turned and grabbed pieces of paper that laid crumpled on the floor, then shoved them in my face.

 

I took them and examined it.

 

It didn't take me long to realise that it was pictures of me and Minho.. Kissing.