Chapter 3: Good night... Troublemaker

What Were the Odds?

I sighed, it’s already ten in the evening and no drunken Kim Taeyeon knocked on the door. I’m beginning to get worried. I went to peek at the window again and was glad to see that ‘the guy’ already left. I couldn’t stop worrying about Taeyeon but I also couldn’t stop my stomach from growling. I’m hungry… I whispered to myself.

 

I went to the fridge and saw some chips. I got myself a soda and finally ate it. After eating I decided to look for Taeyeon unnie and got out of the apartment instantly. Just when I thought that things wouldn’t go worse, I saw Cho Kyuhyun standing in front of the entrance of the building carrying Taeyeon unnie on his shoulder.

 

“Unnie!” I called out. “What did you do to her you jerk!”

 

“Shut up. I didn’t do anything. Get her inside your house, she isn’t wearing any thick cover and the snow is starting to get bad.” Kyuhyun ordered me without meeting my eyes. For a second there I thought he was a pretty nice guy. I nodded and got Taeyeon unnie.

 

I placed unnie on her bed and placed the honey tea beside her bed. I sighed and went out of her room. I was about to head off to bed when I got the feeling…

 

 

“YAH…What are you still doing here at this hour? Didn’t you say it’s starting to get colder? Go home already…” I shouted at the guy who was standing beside his Ferrari. The snow is getting heavier and heavier.

 

He ignored me for the last time and I had to go to him “Yah! What’s your problem!?” I said. “I’m a stranger to you, yes I know but at least answer me once in a while!” I said to him. Darn, he’s still not listening.

 

I heard no answer from him still. He was more of sleeping while standing. I came nearer and poked his cheek. Yep… He’s asleep. I laughed to myself covering my mouth.

 

He’s really cold though… I touched his face and realized how cold he was already. “Yah… yah… YAH! CHO KYUHYUN WAKE UP ALREADY!!!” I said slapping his head. I proceeded ahead of him. “You’re cold… Come inside…”

 

I cared less if he followed or not, as a human being I should be concerned of my fellow-citizen. I couldn’t let someone freeze to death. I was glad that he followed though. He was quiet all through out until we reached our apartment.

 

I got him some blankets and sweater and prepared him porridge as well. What a drag… Why am I even bothering to this just for him anyway?

 

“I got kicked out by my pop.”

 

“Eh?” I said. I wouldn’t be surprised since its Kyuhyun the troublemaker.

 

 “I got kicked out by my pop. He said ‘Get out of my sight and reflect on your actions’” he said changing his tone and pointing his index finger up. Wow… he changed his attitude that fast… amazing!

 

“So why were you kicked out Kyuhyun…sshi…?” I said, trying not to sound too comfy.

 

“Mmmhhh… Well, let’s see… I got into a fight and I kind of got in some kind of trouble…” he said. He has a cold expression on his face but his voice is sure warm. I didn’t expect to see this side of him though. I shook my head to get the sentimental topic away. Honestly, I don’t like showing my that-side either so I changed the topic before things get a little fluffy. “So… tell me Cho Kyuhyun… HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?!”

 

I never really expected but he answered me directly. “I have my sources… and besides, my intelligence network runs throughout the whole university… I know almost every student in the school.” He said with a smirk.

 

“Ah… I see…

You don’t happen to be a stalker do you??” I said giving him the deadliest glare I could give while clinching my fists together.

 

“Stalk? Me? Stalk to someone like you? Pssh… As if” he said, taking the last spoonful of porridge. “Thank you for the food…” he stood up and placed the covers down.

 

 

“Yah… Where are you going?”

 

“Outside… I have my car, I can sleep there since my pop canceled my card I can’t use any of my money. Well then… Good nigh—“

 

“You could sleep here if you want.”

 

WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST SAY?!

 

He paused; possibly thinking. Please say no, please say no…”Thank you but a gentleman doesn’t intend to be under the same roof with two unknown woman.”

 

“And a gentleman wouldn’t leave two helpless women right?” a familiar voice interrupted.

 

“Unnie… We’re at our comfort zone… really… No need to bother and he’s a stubborn jerk! It’s up to him if he wouldn’t want to sleep here…” I convinced my hangover unnie. Unnie passed out again and I managed to help her. Although I don’t know him yet and I don’t quite trust this person, I can’t possibly leave him the whole night. I went to help unnie in her bed and went back to Kyuhyun directly.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun… I think the next door is still vacant. I guess I could tell the ow—“

 

“Don’t bother… since I’m a jerk, I should stay away from fine-looking ladies so I must go.” He opened the door but stopped. “Look… You’re blushing already…” he stuck his tongue out and left the room.

 

 

A few minutes later I found myself wearing a thick sweater over my pj’s standing at his car. “Here… at least cover yourself with these…” I gave him two thick blankets. He got them and nodded.

 

“Good night Culinary Arts Student…”

 

“I have a name you know…”

 

“Good night…”

 

“Good night… Troublemaker…”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Mianhe... I'm really not used to writing funny stories so the funny parts should be really corny... I'll do my best next time! By the way... How's the new chapter??