Chapter 35: 3 Days Before Christmas

What Were the Odds?

Cho Kyuhyun… Don’t…. Don’t go… Please… Don’t leave… Don---

 

“What? Don’t what?” Kyuhyun stared down at me as I tried to clear my vision. Literally, Kyuhyun was looking down at me. He was in my room. Above me. I sat up straight at the realization. My cheeks burning red. How the heck did he?

 

“Eeeeh…” he started, his eyes gleaming with mischievousness.”You like me that much that you dream of me leaving you and you or course wouldn’t want me to leave? Ahh, Sooyounggie! I’m so touched! I never new you were this sweet!...” he said as if hugging himself. Judging from the way he acts he seem to be really happy today. Utterly different from the way ha acted yesterday. Thank goodness. I felt warmth inside my heart as I saw the old fun-playful Kyuhyun again.

 

I smiled to myself as I went out of the room.

 

As I stepped out of the room, I was surprised to see a nicely done breakfast on the table, American Breakfast. For a moment I felt my stomach growl but then it was gone. I was numb. Clueless of who made the preparation, (‘cause honestly I doubt that Kyuhyun made this) I sat down and started sniffing the food.

 

“Yah…” Kyuhyun muttered as he stared at me with a grin look. “Aren’t you gonna at least say thank you? I woke up early just to cook breakfast for you and that’s all you’re gonna do? Sit, sniff and then eat? How could you? I’m disappointed.” Kyuhyun shook his head as he neared me.

 

“Well, I know you couldn’t cook and there’s a possibility that Taeyeon-unnie went out early for work or for Leeteuk-oppa so I couldn’t thank her—oh, this bacon his soo delicious.” I said without looking at Kyuhyun.

 

“Taeyeon? Why are you looking for her when you could thank me?”

 

“AS if you made all these by yourself… And Taeyeon-unnie couldn’t even do this all by herself…”

 

Kyuhyun grinned as he moved his face closer to mine. “Yah… Choi Sooyoung… Don’t you believe me? That I was the one who prepared this meal just for you?”

 

I let his threat pass my ear. “You don’t remember that you almost burned the house because you were trying to fix me a meal do you?” I gave a small laugh.

 

“Fine… Maybe I did have some help from Victoria…”

 

“See? Don’t try and hide it Cho…”

 

“You know you could at least thank me…” I heard disappointment and sadness from his voice. I sure did cross the line didn’t I? I gave out a sigh and faced his pitiful face. I fold my hands immediately after settling myself.

 

“Thank you God for this food and thank you for Kyuhyun who bothered in making this meal especially for me…” I opened my eyes and his expression was still blank. Sheesh… How many thanks does this guy need? “Yah… Let’s eat…”

 

He picked his utensils and began eating. “Yah… Thanks… Thank you… Kamsahamnida…” I said looking at his unchanged expression. I never knew that Kyuhyun can be this sentimental. Especially because of that small thing. Aigooo…. Boys, I just don’t get them…

 

I neared him on his side of the table and stared at his face closely. And I mean THIS CLOSE.

 

“Yah… Sorry… Come on… I said thanks already didn’t I? Fine… What do you want me to do? I’ll do anything…”

 

Three seconds later I regretted saying those words…

 

“Really? You’ll do anything?”

 

I hesitated to response since his face just turned from disappointment to a very and I MEAN VERY mischievous smirk.

 

 “Let’s eat!” I picked up my utensils and started munching as much as I can. I took short glances at his grinning face while eating heavily. Oh no… I’m pretty sure his evil brain is thinking of something… I ignored the thought and finished eating. By the time I placed my utensils down, he was finish with his meal as well.

 

He folded his hand and thanked for the wonderful meal. “Okay… AS for you, Choi Sooyoung! We will be going to Jinan.”

 

“EEEEEEHHHHHHHH??!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

Yep. I knew it! He was thinking of something. Something! Something! And yes, I tried to stop him but how could a harmless and tall and thin girl like me stop his over-the-top plans? HOOOW?!And here I am, writing a note to Taeyeon-unnie, who is probably having the time of her life with Leeteuk-oppa, that I was kidnapped by our former roommate. I could only pity myself. I gave out a loud sigh as I placed the note on the kitchen counter beside the fresh fruits Taeyeon-unnie likes to eat.

 

I headed out the apartment following Kyuhyun. “Sooyoung…” I heard Kyuhyun call out as he turned around to face me. I saw him opened his hand for me to grab it. “Let’s enjoy Christmas at Jinan together!”

 

I don’t know what happened but right then and there I think I just gave my full trust at the guy.

 

 

“Okay! Where do you want to go first?” Kyuhyun said as we went out of the car in front of the fountain of the central park.

 

“Eh?! Uhm…. I don’t really know but…” I held my stomach tightly as it gave a little squeeze. “Hehehe…”

 

“Do you ever get full?”

 

I gave him a shy smile before answering my ringing phone. “Hello?”

 

“SOOYOUNG?!” a familiar voice went through my receiver. “Where in the world are you?!”

 

“Unnie… I’m with Kyuhyun…”

 

“WHERE?!”

 

“Apparently, we’re in Jinan right now.”

 

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH?! Be back tonight okay?!”

 

I nodded as gave a low response.

 

“SOOYOUNG!”

 

“Yeah! Unnie! We’ll be back tonight. Please don’t worry too much.”

 

“How could I?! You only left me a note saying that you’re going out and will not be coming back until tonight! How the heck—“

 

Then, my phone was snatched. “Aaahhh…. Taeyeon-noona, I’ll be sure to bring Sooyoung back before you know it.”

 

At the sound of Kyuhyun’s response, I think Taeyeon-unnie has settled down a bit… just a bit.

 

 

“Okay! Let’s go to my favorite Japanese restaurant here!” Kyuhyun dragged me to the direction of a deserted restaurant. “Kyuhyun… Are you sure this the right place?”

 

“Yeah… Come on!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hello guys! ^^ I'm so sorry I haven't been updating for a long time. My semestral break was used for my project and to top it off, our internet connection got disconnected AGAIN! I really hate it when that happens. Anyways I hope you like this update but I really don't expectr much compliment from it. Can anyone please give me inspiration or any ideas? I would really appreciate it! My mind is really pre-occuppied right now, if you could help me then that would be so so so so great! XD

Anyways, here are some of my answers to your comments :)

halveskyuyoung: Yeah, I know right? Sorry about that ^^ But anyways, I'm trying my best to update longer... Once again, Sorry! BTW, Request granted!

kpop143: You're one of my favorite readers really! Kekeke... I hope you comment more and by the way! Request granted! Longer updates! hehehe :)

kiwibubblecat: Yeah... I got that picture from the net, different from Kyu's which was edited by me ^^

to all readers: Please Please Please continue supporting my fic! Sorry for my late updates as well! Kamsam!