Chapter 31: Problem

What Were the Odds?

 

I managed to change my mood after what happened earlier. Hyoyeon, Yuri and I sat at the far end of the stall. Since its days away from Christmas more and more people are visiting the winter festival here. Yuri sat on my right while Hyoyeon sat on my left. Earlier these two were comforting me like I’m a lost little child but now both of them are eating like there’s no tomorrow.

 

I gave out a sigh as I rested my head on the back of my hand. Using the chopsticks, I used them to play with the seaweed lying on my bowl. That creepy Ahjumma is very scary. “Someone I love? Will leave?” come to think of it, Kyuhyun has been tense lately. Wait, why am I thinking about Kyuhyun? Is it him? That’s gonna leave me? But if he does, then does that answer my question if I really love him? Maybe I really and I MEAN REALLY love him. My heart has been uneasy ever since our little “conversation with that Ahjumma. I am feeling a little uneasy… another sigh escaped my mouth as I stole glances on each of my side.

 

“Hey, after this… Can we go around and play?” I asked. Neither answered. They just gave a nod then returned to eating. They must be really hungry…

 

I rubbed my eyes to divert my uneasiness to a better feeling. I tried to imagine daisies, a warm summer, the beach-- wow, I can actually think of a bright summer day in the middle of the winter. Haha… -- and Kyuhyun…

 

The ringing of my phone brought me back to reality. I answered the call.

 

“Hello? Unnie? Where are you?”

 

“Come home immediately. We have a slight problem.”

 

Taeyeon-unnie’s voice sounded a little wavy. And just by listening to it, that slight problem isn’t easier than math. I know it’s a BIG one. I stood up and bid goodbye to the two eating ladies beside me. “I’ll call you guys later okay?”

 

 

“Unnie! What’s wrong?” A few minutes later I arrived at the apartment building and saw Taeyeon-unnie’s worried face.

 

“Sooyounggie… The rental price has tripled. The manager-Ahjusshi said that it was bought by Cho Corporations. He said that if we can’t pay by the end of the week, we have to leave.”

 

“Cho Corporations?” I was able to mutter. I can’t believe this! But how could Kyuhyun do this?

 

“No… I don’t think its Kyu’s doings… I trust him…” Taeyeon said warily. Yes, I believe in Kyuhyun and I trust him as well… But…

 

 

Footsteps can be heard outside the hallway and the door suddenly opened. Greeting us were Kyuhyun and Victoria-unnie and judging from their looks, the ‘business’ they were attending to didn’t go pretty well. “Unnie, Kyuhyun…” I whispered. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! more subscribers!!! Kyaaa~~ *confetti* *parteeeh* i am so happy!! Kamsahamnida! Thank you so much! Please support this fanfic until the end! Thank you so much! Enjoy this chapter as well! Please comment as well! :)) Kamsahamnida!! :) kekeke....