Chapter 32: Questions

What Were the Odds?

“Why the sad face?” Victoria-unnie said oblivious to the crisis we are in. she turned to us and saw Taeyeon-unnie playing with her fingers nervously. “Ah, you must be Taeyeon-sshi?” she said giving off a slight giggle.

 

I turned to see a worried expression on Kyuhyun’s face. Why? I mentally asked myself.

 

“Noona… I’ll go out first, you stay here…” he paused and then looked at me. “You… come with me…”

 

I was surprised by how he acted. You… Come with me? I wasn’t used to this Kyuhyun. I was used to the Kyuhyun who would call me Sooyounggie or would tease me to get what he want or call me pig. I wonder what’s wrong… When I didn’t follow him standing up, he kneeled down only to grab me by the arm and drag me outside of the apartment. “YAH!” I shouted but it was no use.

 

He dragged me through the hallways, inside the elevator and to the parking lot. It was snowing already and I didn’t bring any suitable covers. I shivered at the coolness and stared at Kyuhyun. My irritation was overwhelming that I suddenly shouted at him; my arms not leaving my body, “Yah… What are you doing? Really… I don’t get you sometimes…” I hissed and cursed beneath my breath.

 

“I’m sorry…” I heard him say. “My mom… she bought the apartment and placed it under my titles. I didn’t know.” I couldn’t see his face. He was staring at somewhere, his back facing me. The car parked on the outside lot of the apartment building.

 

Kyuhyun managed to turn and face me. “Let’s go out…”

 

My irritation lessened. Still I wanted some answers but I managed to maintain my composure and replied him. “Sure… Let’s eat”

 

 

I got inside his car and was glad to feel warmth through it. Kyuhyun apparently noticed my shivering and took his coat off and gave it to me. His face was back to the sullen Kyuhyun I first knew. I don’t want this! Why are you being like this? Please stop Kyuhyun! I screamed inside my head. I didn’t really intend to ask him because I fear of the things that might happen. I clenched my fist and bit my lip instead. “Hey… Where do you want to go?”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer quickly instead he focused on driving. He looked at me warily and gave a weak smile. I don’t like the way you’re acting Cho! Please tell me what’s wrong?! He gave out a sigh and suddenly changed his mood into something brighter. “Why don’t we visit the night markets?”

 

I smiled at him and nodded praying that he would remain smiling for the rest of the day.

 

 

We ate at the night market with two bowls of bulgogi each. To my relief, he did maintain his smile. But still, he frowned and silenced every once in a while. I on the other hand, tried my best to be cheery and up. Every question I would throw at him, he wouldn’t respond or just give a nod or a smile. I even doubt his smiles. YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG ALREADY! I’M DYING HERE ALREADY!!! Sheeeesh… I glared at him as he stared from afar.

 

That’s it! I’ve had enough! I finally decided. I stood up, slamming the freakin’ table and glared at him. Kyuhyun, surprised as he is, turned to me. “Yah… Let’s talk… Outside… Let’s go… Now…” 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Spare me!!!! I'm only hitching in the pc so you guys better comment! hahaha :) anyways, here's another update from MEEEEEE~~~ hope you like it! God bless and Take care! Comment okay? ^^