Chapter 10: Homecoming

What Were the Odds?

No way, no way… there is no way… No way right??

 

“Sooyoung-ah! Hyoyeon-ah!” a familiar voice called out to us from afar.

 

As we turned to see who it was, Changmin-oppa has already caught up to us. “Oppa… What brings you here?” Hyoyeon said giving the panting Changmin a lift.

 

“I… I… Have… Something to say…” Changmin-oppa said in between gasps. He leaned on his knees as he breathed constantly before he continued, “Siwon… Siwon has returned from the states!”

 

I felt my heart jump for joy at the sudden news. Choi Siwon has returned. Kyaaa~!!

 

“He said to meet up to the Coffee Shop later. Please let the others know as well.” Changmin-oppa said while waving us goodbye.

 

I can’t believe Siwon-oppa is back! I can’t wait to see him again!I said to myself in excitement.

 

“Yah… Choi Sooyoung…” Hyoyeon said as we made our way to our next class. “So what now? Siwon-oppa returns but you have Cho Kyuhyun! Who will you choose?” she said teasingly.

 

I was hit by what she said. “Wha—What are you talking about Hyoyeon? It’s not like I have a relationship with that Kyuhyun guy!” I said.

 

Hyoyeon just shrugged her shoulders as she went ahead of me.

 

 

(After school)

“Sungmin! Do you already know?” I asked Sungmin as he approached me in the kitchen.

 

“Yeah I know. Siwon-hyung already told us. They said to meet up here tonight.” He said checking his watch. He went out of the kitchen and delivered some orders while I did some cooking. I sighed. I just can’t believe that oppa decided to come back after four years! I’m finally gonna see him again! Kyaaa~! My heart throbbed in excitement.

 

Siwon-oppa is the only guy I fell for ever since the day I met him. He’s kind and smart and very handsome. He is like my brother but I want him to treat me as a lady and not his sister. I gave out a deep sigh again as I poured another coffee into a mug.

 

 

Minutes later Yuri arrived with Hyoyeon. Sungmin and I wrapped off after some of the other customers went home. “It was so of Mr. Park to let us use the shop for the night.” I said to Sungmin as we headed to our respective locker rooms. He nodded before entering the men’s locker room and so did I to my locker.

 

Siwon-oppa… Siwon-oppa… Siwon-oppa…I hummed a tune inside my head as I repeatedly said his name in my imagination. My cell phone distracted me and I opened to see who the caller was.

 

“Hello?” I said my eyebrows obviously creasing.

 

“Where are you?” a familiar voice replied. Is this Kyuhyun? How the heck did he get my number?

 

“I’m still at the Coffee Shop Kyuhyun… I’ll be back late; I’ll call Taeyeon-unnie as well…” I said straightforwardly.

 

There was no response and by the time I knew it, he has already hung up. Aissh, that guy. Calling without any reasons. I threw my phone inside my bag and went outside. Yuri and Hyoyeon were laughing with Sungmin and Taeyeon-unnie. Wow, she’s hear already.

 

I sat down with them and chatted for a few more minutes. Yuri and Hyoyeon were still making a fuss about Kyuhyun and Siwon while Taeyeon-unnie kept talking with Sungmin. We were the only ones in the shop and as another minute passed, the door finally opened with the guest of honor. Changmin-oppa came in first with a big container (I bet there’s food inside) and next came in Siwon-oppa.

 

“Hello oppa…” I was the one to come up to him first and he in response ruffled my hair. He gave me a smile and went to the others.

 

“Hey guys! How have you been?”

 

Smiles were on each face inside the room. We sat on a long table in the middle of the room. Siwon-oppa sat next to Changmin-oppa and Sungmin. Taeyeon-unnie sat next to me and Yuri and Hyoyeon. Minutes passed and we were about to head off when my cell phone beeped again.

 

“Hello?” I said excusing myself from the group.

 

“YAH… CHOI SOOYOUNG… Come home already. Ara-noona has an appointment today and I’m here all alone. Cook something for me….” Kyuhyun said from the other line.

 

“There is ramen inside the cabinet, cook as many as you like.”

 

“No… Come here and cook for me already.”

 

“Listen, I am not coming home not when Siwon-oppa is here from the States!” I said my voice getting higher. Before I could say something else, he hung up the line on the other end. What the heck is that Kyuhyun thinking… Sheesh… What a drag, I sighed as I returned to my seat.

 

“Soo… Is something the matter?” Siwon-oppa asked me.

 

At the question, I sat up back straight in shock. “Uh—No, Nothing’s wrong here oppa…” I gave him a shy smile and turned to face my glass of wine. I checked my watch; nine-thirty p.m. I gave out a sigh again. Why the heck is he bothering me like this? Aigooo…

 

 

After the homecoming party I went to Siwon-oppa to have some chat with him. He went outside and so did I. Before he could enter his car I chased him. “Oppa…” I said.

 

“Oh, hey Soo…” he said closing the car door again.

 

“Welcome back…” I said shyly.

 

“You said that already with the guys remember?” he smiled showing off his cute dimples.

 

“Well, I wanted to say it myself…” I said lowering my voice.

 

To my surprise, he hugged me. He hugged me so tight that my heart almost skipped a beat. I pushed him slightly feeling the blushing of my cheeks.

 

“I miss you a lot Soo…” he said before ruffling my hair again. I watched him enter his car and drive down to the road.

 

 

Taeyeon-unnie said she was going home ahead and so did the others. When his car was already out of sight, I returned inside the shop to lock the door. I got my back and my beeping cell phone and locked the door in the main entrance.

 

“Hello?” I said. I shrugged as I started to walk. The night is colder now. I fixed my sweater over my body and remembered the last thing I want to hear tonight.

 

“I miss you a lot Soo…”

 

“KYYAAAAAAA~~~!!!!!” I shouted in the middle of the empty street. I felt my cheeks as they turned hot again and I continued on walking while humming a song.

 

As I continued to walk, a car stopped in front of me. A red familiar car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I am so thankful for the comments you guys! You guys are very kind and very cute! You guys inspire me to write! Keke~! I'll do my best to make the story more and more interesting! :P

Oh and yeah... What do you think of Siwon in the story :P ^^ Please enjoy! Kamsam^^