Kiss me

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

A/N: I've been reading all of your comments and I'll try to update about once or twice a day for those wondering, and for those guessing about Kevin and U Kiss' detective plans, read on to find out what happens! c:

YOUR POV:

Kevin smirked before starting to uncontrollably giggle.

He's incapable of being serious at times like this.

"Do you want me to sing for you?" he smiled as he walked forward to the bed I was sitting on.

I nodded silently and kicked the rest of my U Kiss memorabilia further under my bed, being careful to make sure he didn't notice.

Thanks God he didn't find it all.

He pinched my cheeks and began to angelically sing his parts from various U Kiss songs. I hummed the melody to each song and before I knew it I was singing along with him.

He suddenly stopped singing and I felt my cheeks burn and turn a reddish colour.

I can't be that bad that he stopped singing can I?

"You have a beautiful voice..and you can sing in Korean very well." he admitted as he started messing with his long blonde hair.

I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder before realizing what I'd just done. I quickly tried to pull away but before I had the chance to, he pulled me straight back into a hug.

What the hell?

"Our manager has chosen me and Eli to start teaching you Korean from tomorrow onwards. Until you can speak at a fluent level, you'll be taught alone in classes at school with English speaking teachers." he said trying to make conversation.

I simply nodded and agreed.

At least I was going to be able to understand people here...eventually.

I can't even read the packaging on foods.

Urgh.

I'll get the others to cook for me.

KEVIN POV:

I told ________ about us teaching her Korean and she took it pretty well.

I'm looking forward to being able to spend more time with her, even if it involves teaching with the erted mind of pigeon Eli.

Hopefully she won't hate us being her teachers too much. She needs to learn Korean otherwise she won't even be able to talk to have of her dorm mates, which has already made things quite awkward between us.

_______ rested her head on my shoulders and I had an overwhelming urge to kiss her.

Is this what its like to be in love?

Love at first sight is real!

I think I'll keep this my little secret, if the Hyungs find out I'll never hear the last of it.

And _______ can't find out I like her either.

She would never like a guy like me.

Would she?

U KISS POV (EXCLUDING KEVIN):

Our official spying session has begun. We watched Kevin follow _______ to her room and took turns to watch their activities through the gap between the door to their bedroom.

They were singing together and hugging eachother.

_______ has a really good voice.

It's so obvious Kevin really likes her, no wonder _________ hasn't found out yet.

But there's only one way to find out if he actually does like her as much as we think he does.

Make him jealous.

It might be cruel, but it has to work.

We're all going to take turns flirting with _______ and see what Kevin's reaction is.

If he gets all overprotective and "Stop being so erted towards ________" like, he definately likes her. A lot.

So cruel, yet so perfect.

We just have to make sure none of us actually begin to like her after this.

She's cute but we couldn't hurt Kevin like that. Especially if he does actually like her.

We aren't that bad.