Consulting Eli

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

KEVIN POV:

Rejected.

Again.

I pouted and puffed my cheeks out, kneeling my head against the dining table.

Eli must have noticed that something was wrong and quickly pulled me up out of my chair and into the hallway.

I sighed.

What did he want now?

"There's something up with you." Eli shrugged and waited for me to reply.

He started tapping his foot impatiently.

"Well are you going to tell me or not? I haven't got all day you know." he continued beginning to pace up and down the hallway.

"I-I like ______." I blurted it out, and as I realized I quickly covered my mouth, blushing.

Eli smiled.

"I know." he smirked, taking a step closer to me.

My eyes widened in horror, he knew?!

"We all know Kevin, it's obvious the way you stare at her, you're just lucky she hasn't realized yet." Eli replied, it was almost like he was reading my mind.

I bit my lip and we stayed silent for a few seconds.

Then I felt someone pinch my cheeks and start messing with my face.

NOT THE FACE.

"Aw! Kevin's got a liccle crush! He's finally all grown up!" Eli shrieked whilst pulling my cheeks, making me instantly pull away and begin to rub my now even brighter red face.

"SHHHH! Quiet it down a bit would you!" I mumbled, switching to English.

Eli giggled and began to lean against the doorframe.

"Don't worry Kevin, I have a sneaking suspicion that she likes you too." Eli chuckled making a heart with his hands.

"I wish, she hates me, she's been ignoring me all day and I've done nothing wrong." I frowned, letting myself slide down the wall and slump onto the floor.

Eli crouched down beside me before sighing.

"I'll go talk to her..." he nodded his head and held his hand out towards me.

I grabbed it and pulled myself upright.

"And don't worry, I won't mention your little crush on her." Eli smirked as he knocked on _______'s door.

YOUR POV:

I'm such a horrible person.

This is ridiculous, I'm only doing this so that neither me, nor Kevin get hurt by those stupid queenkas.

Damn my feelings for this boy.

I grabbed my ipod and began to put it on shuffle, shoving the headphones into my ears and turning the volume up.

Headphones in, world out.

I slumped into my bed, covering my face with my pillow.

Maybe if I give it time my feelings for Kevin will fade, they have to.

But saying that, I've thought that for the past three years.

"Oh ______! One day you'll fall in love with a real person and you'll forget this Kevin boy. It's not like you'll ever meet him anyway." I always thought to myself when I was younger.

But I was wrong.

Very wrong.

And the day I met Kevin, was the day that my feelings became a lot stronger.

Damn you feelings.

I sighed as the next song played through my headphones.

"Somebody take me away...because I can't take this pain."

I whispered the lyrics to myself as I tried to block the world out from my sight.

It wasn't exactly working though seen as I could hear Kevin and Eli having what sounded like a full on rant at eachother from outside of mine and his' bedroom.

My music drowned out what they were saying though.

All I could hear was the occasional "Shhhh!".

-------------------------------------

After about another fifteen minutes, there was finally some quiet.

I heard a knock at the door before a figure walked in and sat beside me.

I lifted the pillow from my face to check who it was....please don't be Kevin..

I can't deal with your angelicness right now.

I looked up and my eyes widened..

Eli?!