Upset

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

YOUR POV:

"What's up with you?" I asked as I walked into mine and Kevin's shared room together.

It still sounds weird saying that, I'm going to have to just get used to it.

"Me? I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" Kevin replied, holding  a weak smile.

I shrugged. "Are you sure you're okay? You did just pretty much storm out of the kichen a minute ago.." I trailed off and went to sit next to him.

I could hear Kevin take a deep breath before mumbling something in Korean.

I raised my eyebrows. "You know one day when you do that I'll be able to understand you right?" I questioned him before smirking.

"I know, it's just, why don't you call me Oppa?" Kevin admitted, looking me straight in the eyes.

Gosh, he had beautiful eyes.

"You never asked me to call you that. I mean it's no big deal right, I can call you Oppa if you want me to.." I replied. Is this really why he's upset?

Kevin nodded and asked me how my first day here in the dorm had been.

"It's been great Oppa. I've made some great friends." I smiled as I nudged him in the ribs.

His face started to glow when I called him Oppa and he sarted to giggle.

Do people really get this happy when I call them that?

hmm.

KEVIN POV:

______ came into our room and asked me what was wrong.

I guess I made it a little too obvious that I was upset..oopsies.

But anyway I'm in a great mood now. ______ is finally going to call me Oppa!

I don't think she understands how happy I am about this! I'm finally going to be someones Oppa!

YAY.

I asked her how her first day here had been and I could tell she was happy that she was sharing a dorm with us.

I really hope she enjoys it here.

And I hope Eli and the hyungs don't go too erted on her.

Eugh.

I'm still keeping my eyes on them.

________ is going to be my girlfriend, not theirs.

"We should go to bed now  _______, it's getting late and we have our first day of term tomorrow." I smiled as I went to go get changed.

_______ agreed and went to tell the hyungs goodnight.

U KISS POV (EXCLUDING KEVIN):

_______ came through to the living room to tell us goodnight, we smiled as she left and went back to her bedroom.

Then we got straight to business.

We all sat around the living room a produced a plan.

We're going to pair up ________ and Kevin together.

Step one: Make Kevin Jealous. 

Step two: Make sure they spend as much time together as possible.

Step three: Make sure they both like eachother. (It's already obvious Kevin likes her, we proved that earlier).

Step four: Pair them up. They live happily ever after.

Hehehehehe.

Cute little innocent Kevin is finally going to get a girlfriend.

Now we just need to work on the rest of us.