Lab partners

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

YOUR POV:

I stared at my friends blankly.

How am I supposed to do that?

"How am I supposed to make them jealous when I'm trying to avoid them...and U Kiss for that matter of fact?" I mumbled as I raised my eyebrows.

My friends all looked at each other and exchanged glances before turning back to me.

"Well, it's pretty obvious that you like Kevin, and don't try to deny it ______, you talk about him all the time. And we know you feel bad about ignoring him, but maybe it's best that you don't blank him and show the queenkas who's boss...plus what if Kevin actually likes you back?" Amber giggled and wiggled her eyebrows at me whenever she mentioned Kevin's name.

I blushed and covered my face with my hands.

I seriously make things way too obvious.

I mentally facepalmed myself and cursed under my breath.

"We knew it! We knew you liked him!" Kris slammed his hands hard on the desk and started to laugh.

I shrugged as I tried to hide my now tomato coloured face.

"I don't know guys, I don't like the idea of half of the school wanting to kill me, I mean it isn't the most appealing thing you know." I sighed as I rested my head against the desk.

"But think about the looks on the queenkas faces when they realize that their plans failed." Jessica smirked.

My head shot up at that last sentance.

As I was abut to reply though, the class bell rang - time for another day in Hell.

KEVIN POV:

There really is something up with ________.

I traced back everything I had said to her previously trying to find out what I'd done to make her upset.

Nothing.

I'd done nothing wrong.

I frowned as I carried on walking to school with Dongho walking happiy along beside me.

He was mumbling something about the perks of being a maknae but I wasn't really listening, I just occasionally nodded here and there to make him think that I was.

I was too busy thinking about ________.

Maybe I'm just over reacting, she could have just been in a bad mood because of the queenkas.

We'll find out later.

--------------------------------------------

I arrived in Chemistry class to find out that we'd gotten a new teacher....and a new seating plan.

I leaned my body against the chalkboard as I heard the supply teacher call out pairs to be assigned seats together.

I better be paired with Dongho.

I wasn't really paying much attention to the teacher when I realized that there was only two people left stood up - me and Minzy.

No.

Please no.

"Minzy and Kevin please sit together on the back row." I heard the teacher call out to us.

.

That was probably the first time I've ever sworn in my life.

I pouted.

Why am I stuck with Minzy queenka snob?

"Well class, you probably don't recognize me. I'm the new supply teacher that's filling in for your normal chemistry teacher for the next two weeks until she returns from vacation." the new teacher called as she paced up and down each row of desks in the classroom.

I sighed, well this is going to be the longest two weeks of my life.

"And to kick off this semester, we'll be starting with a paired homework assignment! You and your partner will be spending a lot of time together for the next few weeks, so make sure you're good friends!" she continued as she began to polish her glasses.

From the corner of my eye I could see Minzy smirk.

YOUR POV:

School was finally over and now I just had to find a route back to the dorm that avoided as many students as possible.

Knowing the queenkas, they've probaby assigned fangirls to throw eggs at me or something.

I winced at the thought of having to wash egg yolk out of my hair.

Ew.

I carried on walking, distracting myself by thinking up a plan to avoid the Oppa's tonight.

I'd thought about what my friends had said this morning and ultimatly I had decided to try to avoid U Kiss for a tiny bit longer, at least until all of these rumours die down.

If they die down.

I just hope Kevin doesn't get upset.

Why would he?

He's probaby too busy rehearsing with his Hyungs to care.

He wouldn't have time to have a girlfriend anyway.

What am I thinking? I don't stand a chance either way.

------------------------------------

"________!" Hoon and AJ grinned as I walked into the kitchen in search of some snacks.

I smiled and grabbed a carton of juice...now where did I put the Nutella?

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms hug me from behind.

"________! I've missed you!" he smiled as I pulled away and giggled.

Soohyun.

"I've only been gone for a few hours Oppa!" I chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

I smiled, ignoring them would be harder than I thought.

Just then, I saw Kevin walk through to the kitchen.

He must have heard all the commotion from upstairs.

"Hey ________! Are you busy tonight? Do you want to go get icecream?" He smiled as he grabbed another carton of juice and stood beside me.

I sighed.

"Actually, I'm kind of tired, I think I might go to bed." I lied as I budged passed him and walked upstairs.

I swear I could see his smile fall from the corner of my eyes.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE?!

I winced.

It's for the best Kevin.

It's for the best.