U Kiss

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

U KISS POV:

So our manager told us that during our break before our comeback we had to enrole in some poncy private school down in Seoul. No suprise there then.

According to him it was so that we could 'further our education' and 'give out a good message to younger fans'.

Not bad.

At least it meant less schedules and more free time to spend with the guys.

Then came the worst part.

It was a boarding school.

And we had to live together.

Well technichally we already  live in a dorm together, so that isn't the problem.

The problem is that it isn't just us 7 sharing a dorm together.

There's going to be 8 of us.

Some new kid flying down from the states is coming to share a dorm with us.

Kid doesn't even know Korean either. How are we supposed to communicate with them?

We've decided to leave that job to Kevin and Eli. Maybe AJ too.

Hey, at least Eli seems happy about moving here. In fact Eli seems the most happy out of all of us. I guess he just wants to find a chick whilst on break.

Kevin doesn't seem too bothered either. Not that he really ever gets upset about anything.

eh.

We'll see how this goes.

-------------------------------------------------------

We each chose our rooms within the dorms and partnered up with someone to share with.

Here's our dorm list:

Room 1: Hoon & AJ.

Room 2: Kiseop & Soohyun.

Room 3: Dongho & Eli.

Room 4: Kevin & New kid.

We don't know his name yet...It's going to be a he right? Pffft, of course it is.

Kevin volunteered to share a room with the new kid seen as he could sense that we were a tiny bit hesitant as to whether we should let him stay here or not.

Not that we had a choice to be honest.

We'd finished unpacking and the dorm seemed to be a mess already. We have time to clean up before the newbie arrives though. He doesn't get here until tomorrow.

Kevin as always had the only clean room. Well by clean, I mean it was cleaner than the rest of us.

He's only keeping it like that to make a good impression on his new fellow 'American friend' anyway.

He's way too excited about this.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday morning and we had to leave early for an important meeting with our manager about our education here.

You can sense the excitement within us.

Not.

eurgh. Lets just get it over with.

We won't even get to meet the new kid until later.

Not that we really want to.

Well not that some of us want to.

We'll see him this afternoon anyways. I think we might suprise him.

He doesn't know we're U Kiss right?

He isn't Korean so I don't think he would know.

Perfect.