First day

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

A/N: Just to say I've been reading all of your comments! I love reading them so keep them coming! What do you think is going to happen in this story? I plan a lot of plot twists! Also the names I'm using don't relate to the Kpop groups, I just fancied using their names. Hehe C:

YOUR POV:

It was finally the first day of school and I'm not going to lie, I wasn't very excited about it.

Why?

There are several reasons to be precise.

Firstly, until I can speak 'sufficient Korean' I can't enter any of the normal classes I should be attending. I'm going to be isolated.

Great. Now I have no friends.

Secondly, if anyone finds out that I live with U Kiss, I am dead.

Literally.

I sat upright and out stretched my arms whilst yawning.

It turns out that kevin was already up and dressed as he was sat on his bed just watching me.

Erm..

"What are you doing?" I raised my eyebrows and covered my mouth whilst half-talking and half-yawning.

Kevin's eyes widened as he quickly turned away, he turned a bright pinkish colour.

I giggled and walked over to the bathroom.

--------------------------------

After I was awake and dressed, I grabbed some breakfast and went to class.

Kevin Oppa and Eli Oppa walked me there, whilst explaining some of the school rules to me.

How did they know so much about the school when they're just as new as me?

I yawned and took my seat at the front of the class.

To my suprise, I wasn't the only kid there.

There were three other foreigners.

Jessica, Kris and Amber.

Jessica was British, Amber was American like me, and Kris, he was chinese, but he could speak pretty good English.

None of us could speak Korean.

We all sat on one table together and got to know one another. At least I wasn't alone.

"Hey aren't you the one that's sharing with U Kiss?" Amber pointed at me in suprise.

I nodded. "How did you know?" I asked cautiously.

The others just laughed.

"Everyone knows! Someone saw you walking with Eli last night! You're so lucky!" Jessica giggled as she explained that the whole school pretty much knows now.

Kris leant forward and sighed.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "What?" I mouthed.

"I've been at this school for a few months now, listen to me, now that everyone knows about you and U Kiss, stay away from the Queenkas, they're mega jealous of you right now. They would do anything to be in your position."

I gulped then nodded.

I wasn't going to let a stupid group of girls get the better of me. I'll make sure I stay away from them.