Taken down

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

IMPORTANT A/N: So you're probably wondering why it's been a month since my last update. Trust me I'm sorry, I've had so many GCSE exams to prepare for recently that I've had no time. However, to make up for that, I have decided, now that I have more time to post again, I am thinking of making a SEQUEL. Yep, well only if you think I should. I'm thinking of continuing the story, making it abit more interesting with a few more twists and turns! Think it's a good idea? I'll only make a sequel if you comment saying I should..I want to know who'd actually read it first..

YOUR POV:

I felt my cheeks burn red as I approached Minzy, who of course was trying to gain protection from Kevin - My exboyfriend.

I sighed, why do I always mess things up? Kevin was telling the truth, and if I had only believed him, this whole situation wouldn't have happened!

Cursing to myself, I brought myself back to reality and realized how angry at Minzy I actually was.

"Who do you think you are?!" I screamed at her furiously.

I could see the fear mount suddenly in Minzy's eyes.

"Oppa! Oppa protect me from that crazy ! She just broke up with you and now she's being horrible to me! Who does she think she is?" Minzy pleaded, trying to pull a mixture of aegyo and actually part scared of what I might do next.

I wiped my eyes, I was no longer crying, but I still looked a mess.

Then what I did next shocked me, and her, and even Kevin.

I slapped her.

Gasping, Minzy brought her hand to her face and felt the bruised area above her jaw line.

I took a step back and gasped, even I didn't realize I was capeable of something like that.

But I had to admit, it felt good.

"She's my girlfriend." Kevin said in a montotone voice.

I stood confused at what I had just heard, still watching Minzy before darting my eyes over to Kevin.

"Wh-what do you mean?" a faint sob came out from Minzy's mouth followed by an angry yelp.

"You asked me who I thought ________ was and I answered. She's my girlfriend, and much more than you'll ever be."

I felt my heart swoon.

So he's forgiven me?

"Don't ever try to talk to me again Minzy, I don't care if you want to bad mouth me, but ing about my girlfriend to my face won't get you anywhere. Back off Minzy." Kevin continued.

Minzy removed her hand from her face, revealing a swollen red mark from where I'd slapped her and stepped closer towards me.

"Fine. Well I guess you win then. But just be warned one thing _______ _________ - I'm not done with you yet. By the time you leave this school I'll hae made your life a misery. I'll make sure of that." Minzy whispered coldly, just quiet enough for Kevin not to hear her.

I gulped, nodding at her every word, before watching her make her way back to the dorms.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples.

I need to apoligize to Kevin.

"Ke-" I started, but before I could, I felt a pair of lips press against mine.

Kevin pulled apart and pressed his forehead against mine.

"There's no need to apologize, it was a misunderstanding and all that matters is that we're together here and now." he smiled as he pulled me into a warm embrace.

I smiled and nodded into his shoulder.

"Lets go back to the dorms and get some ice cream? I think you need some cheering up." Kevin smiled as he pulled away from the hug, before holding my hand.

I nodded and giggled.

Well that was an eventful first term.