Seoul City

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

YOUR POV:

Well I guess this is it.

Seoul.

The place where dreams are made.

And in my case, the place I have to live for the next God knows how many years.

I have to admit, it is as beautiful as I always thought it would be, but that doesn't make me like living here.

I might have only been on Korean soil for about an hour, but my parents are already making my life a living hell.

It turns out that my mum and dad will be living in an extremely upmarket apartment in Seoul city provided by the school, which makes me think no wonder they chose to move out here.

But here's the catch:

What about me?

I have to live in a tiny little dorm with 7 other new students that are starting at the school next term along with me.

And the worst part is, they're guys.

I don't know how thats legal, or why my parents have agreed to this, but personally I think it's only fair to say that a 16 year old girl should not be sharing a dorm with 7 and I repeat 7 hormonal teenage guys.

It's just not right.

I might complain.

Hey, good job doing that _____, you don't know how to, you can't speak Korean.

Well that is just great.

The only reason I have to stay with them is because apparently two of them are from the states and can teach me korean as well as speaking to me in English so that I feel more 'at home'.

Good luck trying pals.

I could have just hired a tutor.

Urgh.

I'm going to avoid as much contact with them as possible.

I have to get kicked out of this school.

Or kicked out of the dorm at least.

On the brightside, I don't have to move in with them until Sunday so that I have time to settle into my new surroundings for a few days...whatever that means.

I swear I better get my own bedroom in this dorm or else.