Emotional

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

KEVIN POV:

"I'm Sorry." I heard her beautiful voice whisper as I turned my head upwards and snapped out of my thoughts.

"Why?" I stuttered as I sat upright and wiped my eyes.

Luckily, she didn't notice that I'd been crying.

It didn't really look that manly - or attractive.

_______ sighed before pausing.

Without realizing what I was doing I'd already placed my hand on hers.

________ noticed what I'd done and I pulled away, but she kept grip on my hand.

She didn't pull away...is that a good sign?

She cleared and began to explain about the queenkas and the rumours.

I nodded suddenly understanding why she'd acted the way she had and pulled her into a hug.

She looked like she was getting emotional too.

I sighed before turning to look ______ in the eyes and assure her that it was alright.

I understood and I forgave her.

I could never be mad at someone as beautiful as her anyways.

She should know that by now.

"You know I'm always here for you ________. You don't have to block me out." I smiled softly before grabbing a tissue to wipe one of ______'s tears.

She blushed and nodded, but I could tell that there was still something bothering her.

"Is there still something wrong? You can trust me ______. Just tell me."

________ paused.

"It's the queenkas. I don't know how I'm going to deal with them anymore." she sighed as she wrinkled her nose.

I felt another rush of anger surge through me.

Something needs to be done about them.

I took _______'s hand once more and lead her to the lounge where we found the Hyungs crowding around the television set watching the news.

"Kevin! Come quick! Look what they've done now!"

Me and _______ rushed towards the tv to see what the fuss was about.

There was more pictures of U Kiss with a girl.

The same girl that was in the article on all kpop.

________.

I turned to face her and saw her eyes water with tears.

"I'm going to kill them!" I heard Soohyun shout from the other side of the room.

I was assuming he was talking about the queenkas.

We all nodded in agreement.

These queenkas were going down.