School Of U Kiss

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

KEVIN POV:

I'm really nervous.

Somehow the rest of the school found out about U Kiss being here.

Sure they were going to find out at some point, but right now, before we've even started our first lesson...really?

And what's worse, they know about ________ living with us.

I'm going to have to warn her.

I wonder how she is going to do in class alone?

I hope she's good at learning Korean, because she needs to join our classes soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I officially hate this school.

I've only been here for two lessons and we're already getting crowded and not even for being new...for being U KISS.

I hate this, how are we ever going to make real friends?

People here are just going to be friends with us for our fame and that's pretty obvious.

Too bad some of the members can't tell that.

Eli and Hoon have already attached themselves to the so called 'queenkas' here.

And they don't seem very nice.

Well they don't seem very nice to everyone else apart from us.

Evidently, Eli and Hoon can't see that, unlike the rest of us.

We're just going to have to keep ourselves to ourselves and let Eli and Hoon realize their mistakes later.

HOON POV:

I LOVE THIS SCHOOL.

So many people!

And they're all so nice!

I can't believe the Hyungs can't see that, they're being so miserable.

I think me and Eli are the only ones enjoying it here.

Actually I wonder if _______ is enjoying it here.

Thinking about ______, I wonder why everyone is asking us about her?

I mean yes, she lives with us, but that's it.

Well that's it for all of us except Kevin.

Loverboy over there seems overwhelmed in love.

He won't even talk to any other girls here.

Actually, he refuses to speak to anyone other than the Hyungs.

Ah well, me and Eli are going to invite the queenkas over to the dorm tonight.

Maybe _______ can make friends with them seen as she's in isolation at the moment and they speak good English.

She can't have met many English speaking students.

Anyway, the main reason we're inviting them over afterschool....because they are smoking hot!

Me and Eli might be in luck here..

YOUR POV:

Finally School's over.

Actually, I didn't mind it too much.

It was kind of fun knowing that I wasn't in complete isolation.

Well I'm glad that worked out.

I probably shouldn't have reacted so badly when I was told we were moving to Korea, dare I say I'm actually enjoying it here. Hah I might have only been here a few days, but I actually like Korea.

Anyways, me, Amber, Jessica and Kris have agreed to meet later (after my Korean lesson with Kevin and Eli Oppa) and discuss ways to avoid the queenkas, seen as though I've been told that I have to watch out for them.

Actually thinking about that, I'm ten minutes late, I should head back to the dorm.

---------------------------------------------------

"Oppa's! I'm home!" I called as I slipped off my shoes and ran into the living room.

"________! Welcome back, Kevin and Eli are in your room waiting for you!" AJ raised his eyebrows at me as he realized that I was late for my first korean lesson with them.

I sighed and span back around ready to go upstairs and learn some Korean.

But before I could, someone stopped me.

It was a girl.

And she had an evil smirk written all over her face.

What the hell, why was she in the dorm?

"Hi, you must be ________! Nice to meet you, I'm Sunny, this is Minzy and this is Hyuna, we're the Queenkas at the school. How was your first day?" the girl walked up to me and smiled, followed by two other girls who slightly bowed when they saw me.

Wait, did they say QUEENKAS?

Oh .

I smiled and introduced myself, maybe Kris got it wrong, they seem kind of...nice?

Well that's what I thought until one of them, I presumed it was Minzy, whispered into my ear as I was about to walk off back upstairs.

"Touch U KISS, and you die."