Ignorant

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

YOUR POV:

I decided to go to sleep early last night to avoid any un-needed bonding time with the boys in the morning.

It worked.

I woke up before all of them, which makes a change since I'm never up earlier than anyone.

I'm quite proud of myself actually.

I quickly got out of bed and got dressed before managing to quietly pour myself out some cereal.

I couldn't get used to Korean food, so last week I dragged Kevin to the nearest supermarket to buy me some of my favorite foods from back in the states.

Yummy.

I managed to get myself ready and grab all of my books for school without waking anyone up, which was also a first.

Usually I'm one of the loudest people in the dorms.

I grabbed my school bag and slung it around my shoulder, I was going to meet Amber, Kris and Jessica as usual.

Except today I'd told them all to meet me an hour earlier.

They knew about me wanting to stay away from the U Kiss boys, especially Kevin, so they weren't really suprised at my sudden interest of coming to school earlier.

I'd already explained to them what happened with the queenkas, so we were meeting to sort out a plan to get our own back.

REVENGE IS SWEET.

KEVIN POV:

I woke up with the sound of someone dragging their feet down the stairs.

________?

No one else seemed to be up.

I'd have heard them earlier.

Living with six other boys...there's never any peace and quiet.

I dragged myself out of bed and checked my hair in the mirror.

I might have only just woken up but I didn't want ________ to see me looking half dead.

Maybe if I catch her early enough I could walk to school with her?

She's probably only just woke up anyways, that gives me enough time to get myself ready.

The teachers told me her Korean is coming on so well that in a few weeks she might even be able to join some of our classes.

I was going to suprise her yesterday but when I found out what the queenkas have spread around about her, I decided not to tell her...it can't be the best of news knowing that they were her new class mates.

I walked downstairs quietly and heard more footsteps by the front door.

"_______! Wait up, I'll walk to school with you." I said as I grabbed my blazer.

I finally spotted her.

"Did you not hear me?" I pouted as I watched her tie her shoe laces by the front door.

"Do you want me to walk to school with you?" I said softly and gave her my signiture smile.

She raised her head upwards and stared at me blankly.

What the?

Is she upset?

She mumbled something inaudiable under her breath and grabbed her books then walked out the door.

Have I done something wrong?

YOUR POV:

I feel so bad.

It's only for the best though, I mean it's not like Kevin would like me anyways.

They probably all think I'm just a nuisance now that there are all these rumours speculating around the K-pop world...because of me.

I sighed before I walked through the gates of the school.

Considering my dorms supposed to be 'within walking distance' of the school block, it's a heck of a long way to walk by myself.

Maybe I should have just waited for Kevin, instead walking alone.

Then I could have shown those stupid little queenka es that I wasn't phased about their stupid little rumours.

But then again, if the fan girls saw me I'd be in even worse trouble than I am now.

That's another reason I decided to walk to school early - the less people I see, the less people will attempt to kill me.

-----------------------------------------------

"Finally! Considering you were the one desperate to meet us so early, you're a tad late." Kris smirked as all three of my best friends stood up to greet me.

I might have only known them a few days, but I'd gotten so close to them, I regarded them as my best friends.

"Sorry, Kevin woke up and tried to walk to school with me." I grumbled as we sat down at our desks.

Like I said, class didn't start for another hour, so we had a whole lot of time ahead of us to think up a plan.

"So...what are we gonna do to show those queenkas who's boss?" Amber raised her eyebrows as she took out a pen and began to record notes.

"I have an idea..." Jessica mumbled quietly so that we could barely hear her.

We turned all our attention to her.

"Make them even more jealous."