Annyeong

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

A/N: So firstly, I have again been reading your comments, I love reading them - it gives me so much motivation to write the best fiction I possibly can for you guys. Next time you comment I'd also like to know how long you would like this fiction to be! Would you like it to be relitively short or longer? Please let me know, I know sometimes people get bored of fictions after a certain amount of chapters, I don't want that to happen with this story! Fighting!<3

YOUR POV:

I shivered.

Maybe they were more dangerous than I thought.

But I can take threats, I'm not exactly weak.

Whatever these Queenkas throw at me, I'll throw it back ten times harder.

So what, I live with U KISS, so what, my Korean isn't the best, So what I have a slight crush on kevin, they won't stop me.

Wait, what did I just say?

I do not have a crush on Kevin Woo.

Do I?

But I've only known him a day.

Yet...I feel like I've known him a whole lot longer, almost my entire life even, I've seen every interview going.

This cannot be happening.

He'd never like a girl like me..

Would he?

-----------------------------------

I walked upstairs to find Kevin and Eli waiting in my room with big post-it notes plastered on various items all over the room, on them, they had Korean writing and underneath the translation of what it meant.

"Well I guess I'm going to be busy then.." my eyes widened as I saw all the text books spread around the room that they were both about to hand to me.

"Ah ah ah, You're speaking only Korean in here during lessons from now on." Eli covered my mouth with his hands and giggled.

Great.

Just great.

"I think we should get started now. Shall we?" Kevin smiled as he opened the first page of the "Teach yourself Korean" book he had in his hands.

"Hey, how come you get to speak in English and I don't?" I puffed my cheeks out and pouted, swaying my head from side to side.

"Because you aren't the one that is fluent in Korean." Kevin smirked and tutted at me, whilst Eli sorted out the 'hangul prompt cards' that they had brought to teach me the alphabet.

"That might be true, but from the amount of interviews and tv shows I've seen  of you guys, I know that you guys aren't perfect in the language either actually." I pointed out to them and winked.

They both stared at each other before trying to defend themselves.

Hehehehe.

Score 1 to me.

0 to the Oppas.

"Right. I think we better get started, don't you think?" Eli finally said, bringing the conversation back to its original topic.

"Okay, so, repeat after me: Annyeong Haseyo." Kevin said slowely and repeated it a few times as I tried to get the hang of saying the words correctly.

"Good." he and Eli mouthed as I started to say more complex sentences.

This wasn't as hard as I thought.

Then it dawned on me.

I haven't even learnt the alphabet yet.

.

A couple of hours went by and we all finally decided that it was a good idea to take a break and resume our korean lessons tomorrow.

Before I went to meet my new friends I told Kevin that I needed to speak to him about something important.

I had to warn him about the queenkas, and to make sure that none of the Oppas got too close to them.

When I told him, suprisingly he agreed with me and told me that only Hoon and Eli had fallen into their trap.

Now I just need to figure out a way to snap Eli and Hoon out of their own worlds and recognize the iness of the queenkas.

hmmmmm.