Awkward

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

YOUR POV:

Kevin dragged me into the living room where U Kiss were waiting for me.

I've come to the conclusion that I've really messed everything up this time...I've only been here half an hour and I've already managed to piss off the rest of my dorm mates.

Except Kevin. I don't know why he's being so nice to me.

Well he is Kevin so that probably explains it.

Anyway.

I don't know what to say to them now. I've already made a fool out of myself, I don't need to make it worse.

I sighed and sat on the sofa opposite the boys.

"I'm Eli. I think we all got off to a bad start, how are you?" Eli came forward and introduced himself, breaking the awkward silence between us all.

Soon enough each member had come up to introduce themselves and even though I already knew all of their names, I still noted each one down. I didn't want them to know I was a Kissme.

They can't find out about that.

"So how come you know who we are? We heard you say something about U Kiss earlier!" Dongho asked eagerly as he tried to make conversation with me in English.

Great. Now I need to think of an excuse.

"I have a friend that likes K-pop." I replied, shrugging the situation off.

I'm going to need to get used to living with them... ________ stop fangirling over their hotness and calm down.

"Then what's this?" I heard Kevin and AJ giggle as they came out of my room holding a collection of U Kiss CDs and a giant poster of Kevin that I'd quickly hidden under my bed after I found out that he was my roommate.

My jaw dropped.

"How did you find them?" I shrieked as I grabbed my stuff out of their hands and ran towards my room.

. They're going to think I'm some sort of crazed fangirl.

I heard the rest of U Kiss burst into laughter as I tried to find a new hiding place for all my U Kiss memorabilia.

Well this was awkward.

"Looks like someone's a Kissme.." I heard Kevin sing as I turned around to find him leaning against the doorframe of our room.

I gulped.

They know about my obsession.

 

U KISS POV (EXCLUDING KEVIN):

So ______ likes U Kiss eh?

WE KNEW IT.

Thats's good that she's a fan, we were beginning to think she hated us.

She seems a little embarrassed about it at the moment though so we'll leave this up to Kevin to sort out.

Plus she must still be in shock about meeting us.

______ seems kind of cute.

Scratch that.

Really cute.

But we can't tell anyone, especially Kevin that.

He'd try to seclude us from her. He's really overprotective.

Thinking about that...maybe he likes her?

He's never acted this nice towards a girl before. He's always been nice, but this is too nice.

It's only been a couple of hours though.

Hmmm.

Detective mode on!

We're going to find out why Kevin likes this _______ girl so much.