The dorm

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

YOUR POV:

It was Sunday morning and I had to drag my cases up three flights of stairs with no help from anyone whatsoever.

Slightly rude if you ask me.

School doesn't start until tomorrow so I have all today to unpack and explore the campus. Not that I really want to.

The principle had just finished showing me around the school anyway. I'd heard enough about education for one day.

I just wanted to see my new home for the next few years.

When I arrived at my dorm room the princple handed me a key and explained the 'dorm rules'.

I'll make sure that I break every one of them by the end of term. Any way to get out of this place.

Just you wait and see.

According to the principle, my dorm mates were out at a meeting or something so I had the morning to myself so that I could unpack in peace.

I couldn't complain at that, the longer I could put off meeting them the better.

And when I did eventually meet them, I was definatly going to make it clear that I wanted as little contact with them as possible.

There will be no 'friendliness' between us.

Definatly not.

-------------------------------------------------

So it turns out that my so called dorm mates have already unpacked all their belongings.

They arrived yesturday and its already a dump throughout the dorm.

I don't know how I'm going to cope in here for even a day.

The living room is a mess, the kitchen smells like sick and the bedrooms, well I don't really want to go into details of what I found in there.

I'm going to have to clean this mess up.

On second thoughts, I'll make them do it themselves.

I'll show them who's the boss.

At least I found a room that looked empty...or so I thought it did.

If there were 8 of us I couldn't understand why there were only 4 bedrooms.

Surely they don't expect me to share with a guy?

There isn't even a lock on the bathroom for petes sake.

There must be a mistake, maybe one of them has decided to crash in another couples room? Yeah that must be it.

It would explain why it's the only clean and vacant room.

Hey, at least they left room for me.

I'll give them credit for that.