I'm sorry

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

YOUR POV:

"Hey." Eli shrugged and poked my shoulder.

I pouted.

It's getting harder and harder to ignore these guys.

Aish.

I pulled the headphones out of my ears and sighed.

"Hey." I replied back with a quizzical look.

Why was he in my room?

He couldn't be waiting for Kevin, he was just talking to him.

"Are you ignoring us ________?" Eli shot back as soon as I had opened my mouth to speak.

Mumbling I replied trying to sound as truthful as I could.

"No, of course not, why would you think that?" I bit my lip at my response.

Would he buy it?

"Don't bull me _______. You're like family to us and ever since last night you've just been...off with us you know? Especially Kevin, and he's getting pretty upset with it."

I guess not.

I sighed.

"He's actually u-upset?" I stuttered as I realized what Eli had just said.

I facepalmed myself.

Why was I so horrible to him?

Eli just nodded before asking why.

I explained to him about the queenkas and my plan to avoid them.

And Kevin.

"Is that why? _______! You didn't have to do that! Why would you think it was better for us? We hate those queenkas and we don't care what anybody here says or thinks about us, we're sticking by you no matter what." Eli pulled my into a quick hug before pulling away and patting my shoulders.

I whacked a pillow accross my face and swore to myself.

Why was I such a douchebag?

Eli chuckled and grabbed my hand.

I gave him a suspicious look.

"Come on, we're going to apologzie to Kevin." he smiled as he literally dragged me out of bed.

I guess this was the best thing to do right now.

I don't want to cause him more pain.

"Kevin! Kevin!" Eli shouted as he searched the dorms.

No reply.

I sighed.

Was he really so mad?

"What?" I heard Kevin's voice suddenly echo from the kitchen. What was he doing in there? It was late and everybody else was sleeping..

"I'll leave you two alone" Eli mouthed to me, as he pushed me towards Kevin.

He lifted his head up from the dining table slowely...he looked like he was in deep thought and like he'd been there for a while.

He opened his mouth to say something.

I beat him to it though.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I looked into his eyes.

Those beautiful eyes.