It's a plan

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

KEVIN POV:

_______ told me about this Kris guy warning her about the queenkas, then what they said to her.

So I've decided to inform the Hyungs about the situation and to keep a close watch on _______ and the queenkas, just in case anything else happens.

Hoon seems to have believed me and has decided that it's probably best to stay away from them, seeing as they were so mean to _______.

Eli on the other hand, refuses to believe it.

"But Minzy was so sweet! There is no way on Earth she would say anything like that! You're just jealous!" Eli raised his voice and slammed his hand down against the cabinet next to me, causing me to jump slightly.

"You've only known the girl a few hours! I don't care what you say, I've seen the way she treated other students today during school and I choose to believe _______! She's telling the truth!" I retorted.

"So? We've only known _______ two days and you choose to believe her? Not suprising actually seeing as though it's obvious you're in love with her." Eli replied his mouth suddenly forming into a grin as he smirked at me.

My eyes widened.

I didn't make it that obvious did I?

"No I-I don't." I mumbled as I felt my cheeks burn.

"You don't what?" I turned around to see _______ taking off her shoes and coming to meet me and Eli, unaware of the arguement that just broke out.

"It doesn't matter." Eli shouted as he pulled on his jacket and left the dorm, slamming the door shut behind him.

YOUR POV:

Eli stormed out of the dorm, slamming the doors shut behind him.

I wonder what was up with him?

I bet Kevin probably told him about the queenkas and he didn't react well.

That was probably it.

I'd just returned from visiting my new friends.

We met at the school's gardens and discussed our plans to avoid the queenkas.

I told them about what they said to me and we decided that it was best if I just stayed out of their way like I originally planned.

However, if they saw me with U Kiss, I wasn't going to care, most of U Kiss hates them now anyways and on top of that, Kevin just told me that Hoon hates them too.

Now we just need to convince Eli of their evilness, before he gets brainwashed to the point of no return.

ELI POV:

I just need some space to think.

There's no way Minzy could be as mean as that.

No.

She can't be.

All today she's been so nice to us all.

But that's the thing, they will be, all she wants me for is my fame.

I can't let her get to me.

Kevin and _______ are right.

I shouldn't have acted that way towards them.

I need to go apologize.

I'll just have to swallow my pride and admit that I was wrong.

But not yet though, I want to get some ice cream first.

Can't leave the dorm without going to get ice cream, it's like my own personal law that I have to abide by.

I might grab some redbull too.

-------------------------------------------

When I was in the ice cream parlour, guess who I saw?

Minzy and the other air heads.

Lucky me.

"Eli Oppa! Eli Oppa!" they smiled as they walked over towards me and came to sit down.

Maybe I did misjudge them, the'yre being so nice to me right now!

"Eli Oppa you look upset. Did you have an arguement with _______? We can get rid of her if you want us to!" Minzy said to me enthusiastically, placing her hand on my upper arm and trying to use her attempt of aegyo on me.

"Yeah, she's a total !" another one of them, I think it was Sunny, said whilst rolling her eyes.

I stared at them wide eyed before standing up and pulling on my coat.

"Oppa where are you going?" Hyuna mumbled, pouting at me.

"Back to the dorms." I replied, showing no emotion on my face.

What es! How dare they insult _______!

"But why Oppa?" They all said in sync with one another, attempting to grab hold of my arms and pull me back.

I shook them away and turned back around to face them.

"Because unlike you, my dorm mates aren't es. Learn some respect." I said sternly before returning to the dorm.

That was the end of my relationship with them then.