Eli Oppa

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

ELI POV:

So the Hyungs have decided that it has to be me that gets close to ________.

Probably because I'm the only other fluent English speaker here without counting Kevin, except AJ.

Nothing erted of course, only friendly hugs and hanging out together. Especially in front of Kevin.

If it turns out that Kevin does like her, which hah, of course he does, we're going to make sure that them two get together.

Our plan is genious!

I do like _________, but only as a friend and I don't want to ruin that.

Besides, I've only known the chick a day and according to the rest of the school, there are plenty more where that came from.

Hehehehe.

Sneaky Eli.

I knocked on the door where ________ and Kevin's room was, and waited for them to reply.

"Come in!" I heard _______ chime as I opened the door and saw her and Kevin gesturing me to come and sit with them.

"So what do you want?" Kevin asked, he was grinning whilst showing _______ a photo album from when he was in America.

"I was uh wondering if _______ wanted to come and get Icecream with me. We haven't really spoken yet apart from our introductions ofcourse." I replied, slightly nervous.

________'s head shot up at the words 'ice cream' and she nodded eagerly.

"Sure Eli!" she exclaimed as she stood up and grabbed her coat that was hanging in her wadrobe.

Kevin's eyes on the other hand just widened and I swear I saw a hint of anger in his eyes.

I've only ever seen him angry once.

And that was now.

"Oh and one last thing, will you call me Oppa?" this time I asked even more cautiously, just in case she refused to.

"Of course Eli Oppa, but I'm not Korean. Are you sure that's okay?" she tilted her head slightly and raised her eyebrows.

I nodded and took her hand.

Now where was that icecream shop located?

KEVIN POV:

Does Eli like _________?

Does _________ like Eli?

No this can't be happening.

We were having such a fun time and then Eli comes in and ruins it.

Great.

The only girl I've ever liked since coming from America and she's already been taken by the erted minds of the Hyungs.

I hope he doesn't make a move on her.

What am I talking about? Eli is just being friendly.

I'm sure that is all it is.

But OPPA?

Why did she have to call him Oppa.

She should be calling me Oppa.

I'm going to bed.

eugh.

YOUR POV:

Eli's taking me for Ice cream! YAY.

My first Ice cream in Korea and it tastes so yummy!!

ICE CREAM!

We arrived at the ice cream parlour about an hour ago and Eli's been talking to me about all sorts of stuff.

Oh how I wish I could speak Korean. Then I could order more Ice cream.

hmmmph.

Eli's been telling me about how to survive with the U KISS Oppas.

Apparently that's what I have to call them all now since I'm younger than them, even though I'm not even Korean.

Makes sense, huh?

Oh well...Eli Oppa.

Hmm I like saying that.

Kevin Oppa.

I like saying that too.

But what if Kevin doesn't want me to call him Oppa?

I shall wait until he asks me before I call him that.

Eli grabbed my hand and told me that we have to go back to the dorm before it gets too late.

I have my first day of school tomorrow, or as I should call it, isolation. Seeing as though my Korean is that bad that I have to be seperated from the rest of the school.

At least I have my first Korean lesson with Eli Oppa and Kevin after class tomorrow.

I can't wait until I can actually understand something!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came back to the dorm with Eli Oppa and went straight to my room to see Kevin.

It turns out he was asleep.

Hmmph.

Well that's no fun.

I decided that it would be fun to wake him up, seeing as though it was almost time for dinner.

I prodded his nose and waited for him to awaken.

No reply at all.

He looks so cute when he's asleep, like an angel...maybe I should leave him a little longer?

But then again I'm really bored so no.

I poked him again and this time he wriggled his nose and mumbled something in Korean before his eyes shot open and he sat upright.

"Finally, Mr. Sleepy head is awake." I grinned as I nudged him.

Kevin smiled and stretched his arms out before getting out of bed and fixing his hair against the mirror.

"Kevin..It's almost ready for dinner, come on!" I whined as I locked onto his arm and dragged him into the kitchen where all of the others were.

"Evening Oppa's!"  I chimed as I sat down next to Eli and Dongho.

When I said 'Oppa's' Kevin's face fell. I wonder why?

They all nodded as they began to exchange really bad English conversation with me and tried to teach me some Korean words for cooking, by pointing at the knives and forks.

It was cute.

As we ate I could swear Kevin looked upset. I might have only known him a few hours, but I could tell when he was unhappy.

"Kevin, whats wrong?" I said when we finished eating and were washing our plates.

He mumbled something then walked off.

What was up with him now?