Kevin and the queenka

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

YOUR POV:

It had been two weeks since Kevin asked me to be his girlfriend.

....And I still couldn't believe it.

I pinched myself once more before I outstretched my arms and got up out of bed.

I unlocked my phone to check the time, noon.

It was a weekened so I didn't have to bother getting up early, which was good, because I was extremely tired.

Kevin dragged me out every night so that we could have picnics in the parks and see movies together, which even I had to admit, I found extremely cute, but cheesey of him.

I didn't mind it ofcoure, I mean in a few months U Kiss were going to prepare for another comeback, and he wanted us to spend as much time together as possible.

Except it left me exhausted.

No wonder I woke up so late.

I sighed and grabbed my wash bag.

I went to go have a shower, when I realized the dorm was extremely quiet..

Normaly I would have been woken up much earlier, probably because someone had either disturbed Dongho's precious sleep, or someone had stolen someone elses food stash from the fridge.

Living with seven guys had its complications.

But today...nothing.

I figured the guys were asleep.

Which they were when I checked...except Kevin.

He wasn't in mine, or anyone elses room for that matter.

Where was he?

I shrugged it off and started to towel dry my hair.

He probably went to go study or something.

Such a dork...but an adorable dork at that.

I pulled on a t-shirt and shorts and decided to go for a run.

I had nothing better to do seen as Kevin was no where to be found.

I guess there was going to be no 'cute couple activities' as he calls it, today.

I left the Oppa's a quick note to read when they woke up and left the dorm, ready to set off running.

KEVIN POV:

I sighed and scrunched my nose.

It was half eleven and I was the only one up, I looked over to the opposite side of the room and to my relief, _______ was still sleeping soundly.

Hopefully I'll be back before she wakes up.

She looks really tired...and extremely beautiful, when she sleeps.

I pulled on a coat and hat, then left the dorms.

Why?

Because I had to go meet Minzy.

What a bunch of .

We had our class project due in on Monday and she wanted to meet me so that I could hand her the finished product.

And as I guessed when we first started our project together, I was the one that had to do all of the work.

Eugh.

At least she hasn't tried any moves on _______ yet, even though she, and the rest of the school are well aware that me and her are a couple now.

I haven't told ______ about the homework project with Minzy though. Don't ask me why...I just have a feeling it's better if she doesn't know. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. I get really worried.

I mean Minzy is mean, but she wouldn't physically try to hurt _____ right?

And if she tries to ruin mine and _______'s relationship, U Kiss will destroy her and her little stuck up queenka crew.

I smirked as I finally met mine and Minzy's meeting point.

She wasn't here yet, so I pulled out my ipod and decided to listen to some music.

YOUR POV:

I'd only ran for a few minutes but my heart started to burn and my legs were aching.

I decided to stop whilst I could still move and buy a bottle of water from the vending machine near by.

Gotta be healthy right?

I looked around at my sorroundings as I tried to compose my breaths again.

It was a quiet part of the school grounds that only consisted of a few trees, some benches and a path perfect for running around.

It was quite isolated.

I'm guessing not many people come here.

Me and another boy were the only people here, but I couldn't see why, this was the nicest part of the school grounds if you ask me.

So peaceful.

The other boy was leaning against one of the trees glancing at his watch, he looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on who it was.

He wasn't facing me so it was kind of hard guessing who he was from so far away.

Plus he was wearing a hat, which didn't really help.

A girl suddenly came into sight and ran towards the unsuspecting boy, who suddenly looked up from his phone.

Wait, isn't that Minzy?

Minzy has a boyfriend?

Suddenly Minzy noticed me, smirked, and to my suprise, pulled the boy into a tight hug.

Is she trying to make me jealous?

Does she not know me and Kevin are dating?

How desperate of her..

But that's when the boy pulled away and turned around to face me.

Wait that boy..that can't be who I think it is!

Kevin?