I'm dating who?

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

A/N: I'm back at school now so my updates will probably be around this time at night..but don't worry I'll still update. I hate it when people don't update their fanfictions and leave you hanging in suspense. Omg and before I forget, in school today we had to discuss our role models and their succesfulness in life, and of course I said, U Kiss, and my bias, Kevin. The teacher and everyone I had to work with literally just made fun of my choice though and told me that they weren't succesful because they had't heard of them. Fml.

YOUR POV:

I stared at the screen in disbelief.

"U Kiss boys seen with student ."

What. The. Hell?

The queenkas had followed me around with the boys and taken pictures of us together..

We weren't even doing anything wrong!

Do they want me to die?

This is like a death sentence.

As soon as the fangirls find out about this, I'm gonna be in so much trouble.

It was on All Kpop too.

How did news spread that fast?

I carried on reading.

"Student _____ ______ has been seen with various U Kiss members including various outings with Kevin Woo throughout Seoul. Are these dates? It is already known that she has been staying with the boys as a 'dorm buddy' for the past few days. Does she have anything to admit to the Kissmes?"

No.

Are they implying I'm in a relationship with one of them?

Oh my god.

"Are you okay?" Kevin said softly, as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

I nodded, trying to hide my blush.

Why everytime Kevin comes near me, do I feel warm and safe inside?

Do I have a crush on him?

I thought I did, but maybe it's just me getting used to living with an idol.

.

What if I do have a crush on him?

Who am I kidding, I had a crush on him before I even met him, and now that I have, my feelings have got more intense.

This just makes these rumors ten times worse.

I've got to stay away from him.

Fml.

KEVIN POV:

_______ just stared at the screen shocked as she continued scrolling down the page and reading the fan comments.

This was going to crush her...and me.

I sat silently and read the hate comments that consumed the bottom half of the page.

I can't let anything happen to her.

This is all my fault! If only I'd not made my feelings too obvious, now she's going to constantly be attacked by fans everywhere we go.

I feel terrible.

But I'm going to stick by her side.

I love her and whatever happens, I'm going to be there to protect her.

And so will the rest of U Kiss.