Kevin Woo

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

YOUR POV:

I slammed the door of my new room shut, forgetting that I had a dorm buddy.

And what was worse was that I could hear the rest of U kiss heading towards my room.

Great.

How come I get stuck with an idol group?!

Me out of all people!? What did I do to deserve this?

Thinking about it, they probably hate me already. They're going to hate living with me and I'm going to hate living with them.

You're probably wondering why I don't want to share a dorm with U Kiss. It's probably every teenage K-poppers dream to share a room with their favourite Idols.

Well. It's a little thing called fans.

They will hate me.

They will hate anyone that goes ten feet near them, let alone live with them!

I slammed my face against my pillow.  I needed some alone time.

I spoke too soon.

"New girl?" I heard Kevin mumble nervously as he slowely opened the door to the room we shared.

Why did I have to share a room. eugh.

"I have a name you know." I retorted and sat upright.

 Why don't they just call me by my first name?

Oh wait, I haven't told them it yet. We've barely been introduced to each other.

Kevin sighed and came over to sit next to me.

Way too close buddy.

He smells so good though.

WHY DID I HAVE TO SHARE A ROOM WITH MY BIAS?

I looked up towards him, trying to still look angry.

"We haven't fully introduced ourselves yet, what's your name?" he smiled and placed his hand on my cheek.

WHAT IS HE DOING?

He's just being friendly _______. Calm down.

Damn you Kevin and your innocent friendliness.

"________." I murmured and started inspecting Kevin's side of the room from where I was sat. It honestly looked like no one lived on his side.

It was so clean...and empty.

"How come your side of the room is so empty?" I accidentally spoke out loud. Again.

I have a habit of doing that.

Kevin chuckled and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to his side of the room.

I stared at him confused and he opened the door to his wadrobe.

Everything fell out in a big lump on the floor.

"That's why." he smiled. "We wanted to make a good impression." he continued.

I giggled. Maybe living here wouldn't be so bad?

I  just had to stay away from any crazy fangirls.

They would probably want to kill me if they found out that I lived with U Kiss.

Probably? They would want to kill me.

"See. Living with us won't be that bad. I made you giggle already!" Kevin squeeled and clapped his hands together.

He was just like I imagined him to be if I ever met him. He's so bubbly...and cute.

NO.

I can't think that.

"Do you think you're ready to meet the others now?" he nudged me in my rib lightly and took hold of my hand again. I nodded and he pulled me out of our room and into the living room where the rest of U Kiss were waiting impatiently.

KEVIN POV:

That girl looked really shocked when she saw us.

Did she hate U Kiss?

I hope not, she's beautiful. I want to be friends with her.

We'll change her mind if she hates us though.

I'll make her into a Kissme. Hehehehe.

I giggled to myself as I walked towards her room. I'm going to be the best room mate anyone could ever have.

When I went into her room she just stared at me awkwardly. I asked what her name was and she said that she was called _________. I like that name.

She still looked really upset.

In the end I made her giggle though. She's so cute when she giggles.

I'm going to re-introduce her to U Kiss again. They all seem really interested in having a dorm mate now, especially after they found out she was female.

I'm going to have to protect ________ from all of their erted minds. She looks so innocent. Hehehe.

Super Kevin to the rescue!