Anger

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

KEVIN POV:

I had began to wonder whether Minzy was going to turn up or not, I just wanted to give her our project and get out of there, but thankfully that's when finally I saw her figure come into view.

Phew. Now I can go home!

She ran towards me as if something was wrong, I slipped my phone into my pocket and began to sigh.

What now?

She stopped running and approached me slowely then began to smile.

She had that weird smirk plastered across her face as usual, it made me realise that something wasn't right.

But before I could think properly, Minzy had already pulled me into a tight hug and refused to let go.

I unclasped her hands from my body angrily, only to find her still smirking and avoiding my presence.

Then I realized what she was smirking at.

I turned around slowely and saw _______ stood opposite us, about twenty metres away, crying.

She'd seen everything.

.

But it was just a misunderstanding, I have to tell her that!

I began to run towards her frantically as Minzy followed.

YOUR POV:

I gulped as I brought my hand to my cheek and wiped the tear that had formed running down my skin.

I tried to move my feet and run back to the dorms.

I couldn't stand to be there any longer, watching the boy I loved, with another girl.

It was killing me.

But unfortunatly for me, my feet remained grounded - I couldn't bring myself to move.

I was in shock from what I had just seen.

I stood there silently assessing the situation in my own little world and I was only brought out of it, when I heard Kevin calling my name as he ran fantically towards me along with Minzy.

"______! It's not what it looks like! _______! Can you hear me?" Kevin called as he placed his hand infront of my face waving it about, suddenly bringing me back to reality.

I stammered a tiny bit before composing myself as I began to speak.

"I should have known it was too good to be true. I loved you Kevin, I really did! It might have sounded pathetic seen as I'd only known you a few weeks but my feelings towards you were real! And from this experience I've learned never to let myself feel that way again!" I screamed at Kevin as the tears kept flowing down my face.

Now he looked like he was about to cry too.

I adverted my gaze to Minzy, who was now just smirking at the situation she had made.

It was too difficult to deal with Kevin now, if I tried to speak to him straight away, I know that I'd end up forgiving him and that's not what I wanted to do.

"_____! Please! You need to know the truth! I haven't done anything with Minzy! She's my lab partner and we had to work on a project together!" Kevin cried as he stumbled over his words, trying to make me listen to him.

I sighed and began to walk away from him.

I had to get away.

Besides, it was probably just an act anyway.

How could I have been so stupid?

Of course someone like Kevin would never love me.

I sighed and began to disappear into the distance.

"Yeah that's right ! Leave! I guess now I have Kevin all to myself then! He was telling the truth you know - but I suppose now that you don't want him anymore, I can always take your place."

I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"What did you just say?" I replied as I stormed back up to Minzy..