Escape

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

YOUR POV:

I opened my suitcase and literally just shoved the contents of my wadrobe into it. I didn't have time for this, I needed to hatch a plan to stop my parents from making the biggest mistake of our lives.There is no way I'm abandoning my perfectly normal life here in America, to go live in Korea.

No way.

I swear I'm going to forget almost everything else I need to pack.

Why couldn't I have more time? It's all down to that stupid school making my parents start next week.

Urgh! So much to do and so little time. I swear if I lose any sleep over this whole ordeal I'm blaming my parents and their stupid life choices.

I haven't even figured out a way of telling my friends this 'wonderful news' yet and despite that, I'm leaving in two days time.

Yep. You heard right.

Talk about short notice.

In two days time I'll be flying half way across the world to go live in Seoul...or thats what my parents think we'll be doing.

But we'll see about that.

There's got to be a way out of this.

There has to be.

------------------------------------------------

"Flight 2479 departing to Seoul, South Korea, is now boarding." I heard the woman from the loudspeaker call out.

"Looks like this ones for us!" my mother smiled whilst wiggling her eyebrows at me, trying to get me, in her words 'enthusiastic for this life changing journey' we are taking.

What utter bull.

I grabbed my backpack and slung it off my shoulder, cursing to myself for all of my escape plans failing.

I tried every excuse in the book to try and get myself out of this move, but noooo they just didn't work, did they?

I guess I'll just have to it up and try to get on with it.

I mean it isn't like I hate Korea, in fact, it's the very opposite. I like Korea, what I don't like however, is the fact that I have to leave all my friends on such short notice, only to move to a country where the people around me don't understand a word I'm saying, and I don't understand them either.

Now tell me mother, how am I supposed to make new friends at this so called school you're talking about then?

Urgh.

I felt someone grab my hand and pull me to the boarding counter. It was my dad. No one here to save me then I Suppose.

I guess there's no turning back now. I probably should have realised that long ago.

My parents always get their way. And I mean always.

It's actually quite scary sometimes.

I walked up the steps leading to the entrance of the plane.

Okay now there was definatly no turning back. Once this plane takes off, its unlikely I'll ever see America again.

And I can't say I'm too happy about that.

Who am I kidding? This is the worst decision my parents could have made, ever.

Way too much to handle.

New country?

New language?

New school?

New friends?

It's all too much. I can't do this.

I swiftly unbuckled my seat belt and tried to make a run for it, I had to get off the plane.

But it was too late, we were already departing.