Sorry Sorry

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

ELI POV:

I headed back to the dorm and went to go apologize.

Kevin and _______ were so right about the so called queenkas.

I swear, if they say one more bad thing about _______ I'm going to flip.

I might have only been at this school a day, but I could so tell something bad was bound to happen if I didn't look out for her.

----------------------------------------------

Suprisingly, both Kevin and ________ took my apology quite well and we all decided to pretend that this little 'mishap' never happened.

I guess we all really need to watch our backs now....I just have a feeling this won't be the last time that the queenkas strike.

In fact, it's probably only the beginning.

I shook it off and went to go shower, it was quite late and again, we had school in the morning.

Eugh.

YOUR POV:

Kevin grabbed my phone off me and shoved the headphones in his ears.

He began to giggle. "I knew you were listening to us!" he winked as he started dancing to one of his own songs.

I scoffed as I tried to grab my phone back off him, except he was too tall.

Damn.

After a few minutes of chasing him around the dorm, he finally handed me back my phone, except it now had his number set on speed dial as 'Kevin Oppa<3<3<3' and he was set as my new background picture.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Why are you set as my background?" I chuckled lightly as I tried to figure out how to change it back.

"Because you have enough posters of me under your bed, I thought I may as well add a little Kevin to your phone too." He smirked as he grabbed his laptop and opened it up.

I was speechless. Looks like he found the other posters of him too.

"Just admit it _______, I'm your ultimate bias" he said in a really over exagerated tone as he pulled a funny model like pose to go with it.

He knew.

"Nope, you're wrong." I shook my head as he suddenly sat upright.

"My bias in U Kiss is Kiseop." I replied smoothly, lying through my teeth of course.

Kevin is my bias.

But why would I tell him that?

Hehehehe.

Kevin pouted and returned back to his computer screen.

He was probably on Twitter...again.

It had been a few days since Eli apologised to me and Kevin about the whole queenka situation and ever since then, we (meaning me, U Kiss and Kris, Amber and Jessica) had avoided all unnecessary contact with the queenkas...

Until now.

"________! Come over here! Quick!" Kevin's eyes widened as he gestured for me to look at his computer screen.

"What?" I groaned as I walked over towards him, not expecting to see anything important.

My jaw dropped as I saw what was printed on the screen.

.

Those es have gone too far this time.