Moving countries

I share a dorm with U Kiss?!

YOUR POV:

I had to wake up this early for nothing..really? Urgh. I hate it when my parents call their so called 'emergency meetings' in the living room. There's no meaning to them at all, I mean usually they only call me down there to shout at me for something I've supposedly done wrong anyways. It makes no sense.

"What do you want?" I sighed as I sat down on the sofa opposite my parents. "We have some good news." my parents chimed, both in sync with one another. Great, more supposedly 'good' news.

Last time their idea of good news was volenteering at the local nursery for all of my summer vacation and this time, I have a feeling it will be a whole lot worse.

Tapping my foot, I ushered them to spit whatever torture they were going to persue on me this time out and just tell me what the hell was going on.

I could see the doubt forming in their expressions.

Hah, great, so they know I'm not going to like what they're going to tell me, but I'll have to do it anyways. Woohoo. 

"Will you just get on with it please?" I mumbled as I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and began to text some of my friends in boredom.

Honestly, I love my parents more than the world itself, but the things that they make us do are just crazy.

"We're moving to Korea!" They finally admitted, both forming a toothy smile and putting their thumbs up at me.

Did I hear that right?

Korea?

K-O-R-E-A?

What?

You're kidding me.

That's half way across the world!

No.

This can't be happening.

"Hah, great joke guys! What is this..April fools day?" I bit my lip and chuckled at my own joke, hoping in my mind that they suddenly gained a sense of humour and that this was a sick joke.

"We're being serious ______! We're moving out there to become English teachers, and you're coming along too!" my father grinned, trying his best to sound enthusiastic.

Well then.

This just goes to show how bad my life is. 

"Have you forgotten the small fact that we aren't Korean and we don't know Korean?" I smirked, still hoping that they were joking. "We don't need to, we'll learn whilst we're out there _______. You listen to that K-pop stuff anyway right? It should be easier for you to learn. Besides, it's going to be a great experience for all of us! And don't worry about school if thats the problem, there are some great international boarding schools out there. In fact, you'll be attending the one we're going to teach at." my mother nodded eagerly. 

School? They think I don't want to leave because of school? How wrong could they be?

Wait...did she just say boarding school? Eurgh this day just gets worse and worse and it's only 9am!

Well I may as well make the most of the time we have left here then.

"Fine. When do we leave?" I shrugged, making out that this situation was no big deal.

I've got at least a couple of months notice to change their minds I guess? We couldn't be leaving so soon.

"Wednesday." they smiled.

Oh.