Six (Part 1)

Shadow of You

 

 

A/N: So let the story begin... (yes the previous chapters were actually just Prologue)

---

 

===

 

PART 1 - Crushed Hope:

If you give me hope,

You are not supposed to take it away.

 

===

 

 

“Right from the start you were a thief

You stole my heart

And I was your willing victim…”

 

---

 

 

Donghae’s POV


As weeks passed by and as Hyukjae seemed to disappear more and more frequently while his mum was in Seoul, I grew more and more uneasy. Anxiety began eating me up.



It also didn’t help that Hyukjae seemed more and more distant from me. Avoiding my eyes as we talked, failing to grab my hands as we walked and not pulling me to his side as we slept.



'Hyukkie...'  I walked into his room hesitantly.



My heart aching. Maybe... Maybe he didn't need me anymore.



'Come here.'



I closed the short distance between us as he got up from where he was.



He opened his arms and engulfed me in a tight crushing hug, shocking me slightly.



There is definitely something wrong. Hadn’t he been avoiding me these days? Why the sudden change?



I knew he would talk when he was ready, so I simply stayed still, letting him hold me in the silence.



When we finally break apart I looked over at him, wanting to ask him what's wrong.



'I'm sorry Hae. I-I can’t pretend anymore… No more...' He said softly just as I was about to open my mouth to speak, 'Sorry baby...Sorry…'



Before I could ask him what he meant by that, his lips crushed onto mine and he started kissing me fiercely.

 


My eyes widened in surprised at what he's doing. My mind failing me.

 

This was unlike any other kisses that we have shared. This… T-this wasn’t a decent kiss… Not between g-guys…



But strangely, my body had another will of its own.

 

I soon found my hands lifted up and I pulled him tighter as I started responding to his kisses.

 

I am not even thinking anymore as I was being led and carried away by his passions and heat.

 

Our hands caressing each other like never before, bodies rubbing against each other ally. Like never before…



He suddenly moaned harshly and I tried to pull away immediately, thinking that I had probably been too rough and hurt him. But he only pulled me closer - if even possible - and this time he actually slid his tongue between my lips and claimed my mouth thoroughly.



It felt so intimate. Having his tongue in my mouth, and it felt so good that I tried to mimic him by shyly pushing my tongue into his mouth.



He groaned again and his kisses turned even more aggressive as he cupped my head and tilted me as he wished while he deepened the kiss.



Just then, I felt something hard poking between my crotch area and my eyes flew opened in shock.

 

His eyes were closed as he continued my mouth. Soft muffled grunts escaped from his lips.

 

And I realized that the hardness came from him.

 

He had gotten hard from our kisses.



I think...



I r-really t-th-hink...

 

I-I should freak out now.



But i did not.



To make matters worse and much more confusing for myself, I found myself shamelessly grinding against him.



Feeling myself getting hard and aroused at what he was doing to me, by what I was doing to him.

 

I should be disgusted by myself.

 

I should be.



I would also probably regret this whole thing when we are finally back to our senses later.



But right at this moment, the desire that I had never felt before was too tempting and too difficult for me to ignore that I couldn't be bothered to care anymore.



After all, this was not just any man.



He was my hero.

 

My Hyukkie.

 

My everything.



And I would do anything I could to please him. To make him smile and be happy again.



Anything...

 

I kissed him wildly and pressed myself tightly onto him…



---

 

A/N: Whatever you are guessing... You are probably right.