Twenty Eight

Shadow of You

 

 
 
'Hae, come here please.' A soft voice crooned. 
 
 
Hae sighed and padded to where Kyu was seated. 
 
 
'Kyu, Hae's tired. Talk tomorrow.' Siwon took hold of his lover's arm and led him up the stairs, all the way to Hae's room. 
 
 
Before the door shut close, Siwon pulled Hae towards him and crushed their lips together urgently, desperately. 
 
 
Hae manage to turn his head away when he couldn't catch his breaths anymore but Siwon continued kissing his way down Hae's neck, lifting up the boy's shirt to caress the soft skin underneath. 
 
 
'W..wonnie...' Hae tried to pull Siwon away. 
 
 
This unrestrained uncontrolled man wasn't the Siwon he knew. 
 
 
'S...stop...' Siwon rolled his and Hae gasped. 
 
 
The rest of the night passed by in a blur as Hae submitted to Siwon's passions. Fully aware of what brought this on and was unable to hold him back. Hae felt bad. He felt guilty for doing this. For what he planned to do. 
 
 
So for now Hae gave in entirely as he let Siwon pushed him onto the bed. 
 
 
For once, he was not having for himself, for his own selfish reasons. But for Siwon. And for what was soon to come. 
 
 
He only hoped this was enough. 
 
 
---
 
 
Early morning, Hae jogged down the stairs and entered Kyu's room. 
 
 
'Ah Hae! You're fast.' Kyu looked up from his phone. 
 
 
'I was already awake when you texted me to come down.' 
 
 
Kyu scooted over to the side of his bed to make room for his friend to sit near him. 
 
 
'Yes?' Hae prompted. 'I'm not changing my mind. You're not to quit.' 
 
 
'So if I don't quit, you don't take up the deal.' 
 
 
Hae laughed lightly. 
 
 
'I don't think that was the terms i agreed to Kyu. I signed on that contract.' 
 
 
'I didn't sign it!' 
 
 
'Not very important don't you think? The key person is, me.' 
 
 
Kyu grabbed Hae's hand, 'Why? Why do you want to even do this?' 
 
 
Hae sighed and before he could form a reply Kyu spoke again. 
 
 
'The truth Donghae. I want the truth.'
 
 
Hae's soft gaze turned cold, empty. 
 
 
I want a revenge Kyu. And I can't do it without your help.
 
 
But because Hae's was looking away Kyu missed that look. 
 
 
'I just want to help. I know how much you love to sing. Please. You have helped me so much, why can't you let me do something for you too?' 
 
 
Hae faced Kyu with a sad pleading look. 
 
 
And that. 
 
 
Kyu could never win against that kicked puppy look. 
 
 
 
---
 
 
'I must be out of my mind if i were to agree to that! I knew it! I ing knew Hae would start going crazy when he sees Hyuk!' Kyu pulled his hair in frustrations. 
 
 
Heechul was unfazed by Kyu's outburst as he grabbed his wine and took a sip at their private booth. 
 
 
'Why would it matter Kyu? Force him away from Hyukjae? Would that change anything?' Heechul spoke, 'Would that stop him from drinking, partying and flirting around, will it?' 
 
 
Kyu downed his scotch. He needed something extra heavy tonight. Because damn it, he didn't have a ing answer to that. 
 
 
'This isn't right.' 
 
 
'And so far everything is?' Heechul challenged. 
 
 
'Why are you siding him!' 
 
 
Heechul squeezed the younger's shoulder in assurance. 
 
 
'Cause I can see better. Clearer. Nothing has worked so far. Maybe this will.'
 
 
'No way! How could you even think so?' 
 
 
'Just wake up Kyuhyun. What good has both you and Siwon done so far except pampering and spoiling him? I tell you this isn't what he needs.'
 
 
Kyu suddenly straightened in his seat, 'Oh Siwon. No. Hae and Hyuk. Siwon can't...' 
 
 
Heechul leaned back and put his arms behind his head, 'That, let's just leave it to Hae to deal with his own boyfriend.' 
 
 
---
 
 
Hae pecked Siwon's cheeks as the car pulled off beside a tall apartment. 
 
 
Siwon cupped the back of Hae's head and kissed him hard, shocking the younger a little. 
 
 
'Wonnie! What was that!' 
 
 
Siwon Hae's soft cheeks tenderly, 'I hate seeing you go.' 
 
 
Hae chuckled, 'I will see you go off then!' 
 
 
'Call me when you're done. I'll come pick you up.'
 
 
Hae nodded.
 
 
After one last peck at Siwon's cheek, Hae grabbed his backpack and got off the car. Standing at the roadside and waving goodbye to Siwon. 
 
 
Heaving a deep sigh Siwon drove off. 
 
 
Once Siwon's black Audi was out of sight, Hae turned to walk into the apartment.
 
 
And saw a stoic looking Kyu crossing his arms near the lobby entrance, looking solemnly at Hae. 
 
 
Smiling at his friend Hae trotted over and greeted the singer who had moved into the dorms just days ago. 
 
 
Kyu remained unsmiling. 
 
 
'You are really doing this.'
 
 
Hae linked his arm with Kyu's and tickled his chin, making the singer squeaked unmanly and Hae to giggle. 
 
 
'There there! Don't be like this Kyu! Smile!' Hae continued his teasing while Kyu tried to slap his hand away as they walked into the lift. 
 
 
'No really. What--'
 
 
'Aish Kyu! Are you the hyung or what? Just don't over think uselessly. I'm just doing my job. I'm getting paid for it!' 
 
 
'Please, just let me know if you... Can't deal with it.' Kyu turned dead serious as he stared at Hae. 
 
 
Hae feigned a hurt look, 'Ouch! Do I really look that fragile to you Kyu? Come on, I have the hottest and most capable boyfriend on earth. I can deal with basically anything!' 
 
 
---
 
 
'Hey... Oh, wow.' Hae marveled as soon as he entered the dorm. 
 
 
'Since when did it become this clean this neat?' Hae dropped his backpack on the couch. 'Oh, and... Is this couch new??' 
 
 
'Hae.' Hyuk came forward. 
 
 
'Shoo! Don't think I have no idea what you're thinking.' Kyu flailed his arms crazily, effectively blocking Hyuk from approaching his friend.
 
 
But Hae turned and chirped brightly, 'Ah Hyukkie!' 
 
 
Hyukkie my . Kyu thought angrily. 
 
 
Hyuk tried to sidestep Kyu. 
 
 
Unsuccessfully. 
 
 
But Kyu nearly groaned out loud when Hae walked past him and directly to Hyuk's side. 
 
 
'What should I do? Do I need to have a copy of your schedule?' 
 
 
Kyu could see the unhealthy look Hyuk was directing at his seemingly unsuspecting friend an before he could do anything an annoying voice sounded near him. 
 
 
'Hi Donghae-ssi!' Sungmin appeared from basically nowhere and passed a folder to Hae, 'These are Hyuk's schedule for the week but it's only FYI. That's actually my job. Yours is just to be by his side and make sure he is well taken care of. Is that all right?' 
 
 
Hae nodded obediently. Successfully hiding his distaste for the man who so smoothly snatched Hyukjae away for all these years behind a mask of smiles and sweetness. 
 
 
'Yes great! Now for the Kyuhyun I need to get you to the recording studio. Yesung and Ryeowook are already there so, we really need to hurry. Come on!' Sungmin was talking to his iPad checking their schedules. 
 
 
'And leave the both of them here?' Kyu exclaimed incredulously. 
 
 
Min rolled his eyes, 'Don't act like the baby we know you are right now. You have a job to do. Come on!' 
 
 
Kyu looked at Hae, 'Come together with me.' 
 
 
Hae raised his brows and glimpsed at Hyuk briefly. 
 
 
'He's my personal assistant.' Hyuk said and draped an arm around Hae's shoulders to bring him into a room. 'Not yours.'
 
 
'Hey!' Kyu followed. 
 
 
'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!' Kyu suddenly screamed in pure agony. Min had his hand upon the singer's shoulder. 
 
 
'What the ! Get off me!' Kyu yelled in pain. 
 
 
'Oh... Didn't I mention? I know a bit of martial arts and judo.' Min said sweetly as he loosened his hold. 'Now, let's go there obediently. Or, do you prefer to struggle your way there, Kyuhyun?' 
 
 
Either way, Min shoved a cursing and screaming Kyu all the way out of the dorm. 
 
 
---
 
 
A/N:
New fic thus shamless advertisement ^^ ---> Absolute Possession
 
And I just set this up! Do feel free to ask me anything (: