Eighteen

Shadow of You

 

 

 
'Hyuk it's time.'
 
 
Hyukjae stared at the skies far ahead as he sat in the airport's VIP lounge. 
 
 
Finally. 
 
 
Now, he was just a plane ride away from him. 
 
 
The love of his life. 
 
 
'Let's go.' Hyuk stood up, pulled the scarf up over his lower face and adjusted his dark sunglasses. 
 
 
Sungmin's hand came to grab onto the man's arm. 
 
 
'This isn't over yet. You know that right.'
 
 
Hyuk clenched his fists, 'I'm not going to be their puppet any longer. I have been kept here long enough Min. Too damn long.' 
 
 
---
 
 
Hae was once again, having the time of his life as he danced with Heechul and Kyu's bandmate, Ryeowook on the club's dance floor. Celebrating Kyuhyun's band, KRY's return from their concert tour. 
 
 
Kyu and Siwon were however watching closely at the side tables. Their attention solely on one. 
 
 
Kyu emptied his glass of scotch, 'Damn I can never get used to seeing him like this.'
 
 
'Kyu!' Siwon called out but was too late.  The singer had already strode ahead to the dance floor. 
 
 
'Hae.' Kyu tugged on his friend's arm and tried to pull him away, 'You're drunk. Let's go.' 
 
 
'Kyu baby, come and dance with me!' Hae tugged Kyu to him instead and started dancing all over the shocked boy. 
 
 
Siwon inhaled deeply. This was bad. He had to take matters into his own hands. 
 
 
Kyu was right. 
 
 
This was ridiculous. Hae was being far too clingy tonight. A clear sign that he had had too much alcohol. Soon, he would be turning violent. He had to stop it before that happens. 
 
 
'Hae. You had enough fun already don't you? Let's head back.' Siwon was hugging an increasing wobbly Hae into his arms. 
 
 
Hae grounded his body upon the man and planted a kiss on Siwon's throat where his shirt failed to cover. He started slowly trailing his fingers to his belt area. 
 
 
'Hae.' Siwon's voice turned husky. 
 
 
'Bring him back Won!' Heechul yelled from his side. 
 
 
Ryeowook waved goodbye to Kyu and Siwon as they supported an overly happy and unsteady Hae out the club. 
 
 
---
 
 
After Hae had drifted to sleep mumbling nonsense as he did so, Kyu stood up from the bed and began pacing. 
 
 
'Did you see how he threw himself at me earlier on?'
 
 
Siwon sighed, 'How could I not?'
 
 
Kyu ran his finger through his hair in distress. 
 
 
'It's starting again isn't it. This damn cycle. One period he would be this crazy and wild, then he would be guilty and became the obedient boy again, then he would get tired of acting so and start this again isn't it?' 
 
 
'Stop it Kyu. Why are you saying all these now.' Siwon was holding tightly onto Hae's hand. 
 
 
'Because I'm ing scared! He is coming back! We saw how he ruined Hae. How he left Hae!' 
 
 
'I will keep him away. Do you think I would want him near Hae again?' Siwon couldn't prevent the cutting edge to his voice any longer. 
 
 
Not now. Not when he had finally dared to confess and had Hae to himself. Not this soon. No. He was sure, given more time, he would bring the real Hae back. 
 
 
Without Hyukjae in the picture. He would be able to save Hae. 
 
 
'You can't, Siwon.' 
 
 
Kyu's sudden low voice broke the tense silence as Siwon turned to him. 
 
 
'Why?'
 
 
Kyu sat back on the bed and Hae's soft honey blond locks. 
 
 
'Hyukjae is joining our agency. Collaborating with KRY.'
 
 
---
 
A/N:
Thank you all for the encouragements! ^^ I will keep on writing the way I planned to. Thanks thanks thanks! HUGS
 
Anyway I have a new fic, shamless advertisement --> Priceless